Youtube videos gone

On my main channel this afternoon I could not see my videos but in youtube studio I could. The video would just not load even though it was there. This having look at the problem it has happened to hundreds of others presumably in Windows 10.
Took a look of finding a solution- reboot- remove maleware program etc etc all to no avail.

Apparently one has to sign into to youtube and create another account but not sign in on it. Yes I thought it was odd as well, but it worked, then I deleted the new account

Is this a permanent thing or just a glitch in the system? I hope all is well now…!

a glitch in windows 10 I guess. It was a right pain trying to find out how to fix, on one site there were nearly 400 people with the same happening to them last year I even went as far as doing a system restore and that didn’t work either.
no fix from microsoft either someone had found the fix by creating another channel as i said

1 Like

I just hate these glitches in the system! Unreal in this day and age!
Glad it’s all sorted RS!

Gosh such a faff for all these creators :roll_eyes: And I’m surprised that Microsoft didn’t do anything about it…normally they are quite good with things like that.

Technology is great when it works, eh? But just a lump of plastic when it doesn’t.

1 Like

I doubt very much that it was a Microsoft problem.

YouTube is owned by Google, which is renowned for making product changes. YouTube itself has announced recent changes:

New Features & Community Updates for 2022 — YouTube Blog - YouTube Blog.

A Look at 2022: Community, Collaboration, and Commerce

• By Neal Mohan
  • Chief Product Officer, YouTube
  • Feb.10.2022

Last year, I launched an Innovation series to give you an inside look into how our teams were working to redefine the video experience in 2021 and beyond. And it was quite a year for innovation at YouTube. We refreshed how viewers engage with content, from improving core experiences like search and the infrastructure that powers the platform to advancing across apps and formats like YouTube TV, YouTube Shorts and YouTube Music. We also introduced new ways for creators to make money and brought more choice for parents to guide their families’ experiences. And along the way, we partnered with creators to empower them to do what they do best.

But in a lot of ways, we’re just getting started. I’m excited for all the new products and tools that we’ll be rolling out in 2022 - you’ll notice a few highly requested features on this year’s roadmap. Every single one of these updates is based on a lot of discussion and data, as well as feedback from the entire YouTube community. Sometimes, there are unavoidable tradeoffs in our decisions, but we always carefully weigh what’s best for the long-term health and success of our ecosystem. (For more on how we make product decisions, check out my recent conversation with Lew.)