Youtube to MP3 (again)

Last year and the year before and probably the year beforee that, I asked for help to convert Youtube to MP3 files. One of those I used is YoutubetoMp3.sc but I can’t get it to work now. Can anyone recommend another website to do this please? I really can’t handle anything complicated and certainly don’t want any virus’ attached. TIA

1 Like

No personal recommendations as I’ve never had to do that. However, there are lots of free convertors listed if you do a search on Google. Have just done this search myself, Wikihow is usually a helpful website, this can be found on the link below:

Thanks Baz but I’m hoping someone will know of a trusted website to recommend as I’m concerned about downloading something I shouldn’t.

1 Like

Yes, I know what you mean and can understand your preference for a trusted website. However, there’s nothing to prevent even a trusted website from having viruses that can easily be downloaded. If you use any virus protection on your device that is about out all you can do. There’s another website showing websites for that conversion to MP3, “techradar” I know has been used by members on here. Anyway, good luck with finding a website to suit what you require, I am sure someone on here will be able to personally recommend one to you.

I’m looking for the same. I recently wanted the audio portion of a video but couldn’t find an MP3 converter, so I resorted to downloading the file in MP4 format. The MP4 probably won’t play on my MP3 player. It would be nice to be able to download that file in MP3.