Your First (Real) Kiss?

I’m not talking about the kiss from your Mum, or even your big Sister, I’m talking about the one where you, suddenly, felt a huge Buzz, and which leads you to want to do it some more.

A kiss is a strange gesture, don’t you think?

As youngsters we might have said “Yuckey” and tried to avoid all further contact.

Then, suddenly, a different version comes rushing along.

Know what I mean?

As an example, as a young school kid, I tried this out, in the local pictures.

My nose got in the way - I was embarrassed - I vowed never to do it again!

That vow was one of the shortest ones on my records!

Wow!

Do you remember those first ones?

Nothing naughty, please, but go off topic as you like, as long as it’s funny!

:vampire:

1 Like

Twas my 15th birthday with someone going by the name of Jess. Someone older and far more experienced who taught me everything (navigationally) to set me up for life during the following year :ok_hand:
Edit … I omitted to add that at 15 I was almost 6ft and built like a rugby fly half :grin: By 16 and about to leave school I was not far short of 6’ 4" and by18 I was 6’ 6":+1:

2 Likes

I remember my first kiss to this day…looking back, which I didn’t understand at the time, there was no chemistry…he was very handsome and tall ,his nickname was “ wiggy”not sure why as he never wore a wig,:joy::sweat_smile:…I never ran my fingers through his hair either,:sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

We thought nobody noticed, what we’d been up to, until we got home and they saw all that lipstick on your face.

When did they invent the kiss proof lipstick?

2 Likes

was his name Wiggins?

1 Like

Not sure Ted, I never wore lipstick in those days or make up, I think I was about 15…isn’t it funny what we remember?

I can remember my heart pounding…:rofl::sweat_smile:…I wonder what he thought, if I heard it, he must have, :joy:…so funny when looking back, just kids weren’t we,

I can’t remember his real name, I met him at the youth club in my village…so innocent in those days.:grin:

Even at 15 hormones would racing around your body causing all sorts of reactions most would not understand.

1 Like

I remember a boy in my village, grabbing and kissing me, I was about 14, I went home crying to my mum, because he gave me a snog, it was full on.:open_mouth:

So funny,I can remember Chris Warren , telling me what to say, if he asked me what I’d like to drink, he said ask for a babycham :joy:

1 Like

I had a small dental plate, with one tooth on it, earned whilst playing school wicket keeper.

Needless to say, it fell out, whilst I swam, in the sea, just before that special date.

Luckily all the lads swam around and found it, before she turned up!

History can be stressful…!

Later, I did wonder if she even knew it was there?

3 Likes

When I got older, I started wearing false eyelashes, one night when I was kissing a different boyfriend, one fell off,I’m sure it attached itself to his jumper.:joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Such a nice thread,Ted, brought back so many happy memories,:heartpulse:

1 Like

I can remember a french boy as well, kissing me, he put his tongue in my mouth, scared me witless, that was it, no more of him, :joy:…he went off with my friend.:joy:

1 Like

You were, probably, lucky there as he might have been on the Garlic, next time you met!

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

… and if she did, would she care :man_shrugging:

It might have been a Dracula Movie, but I can’t remember.

I didn’t watch the Movie anyway!

1 Like
1 Like

You just reminded me, LD, that the Cinemas had double seats, in the back rows, even in those days, long ago!

:heartpulse: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like