Your favourite Rock clip

I have many favourite rock clips. This one near the top of the list. We have talked a lot about God. Well here’s two iconic Australian rock gods. One still with us…Jimmy Barnes. And one sadly not…Michael Hutchence. “Good Times”:slight_smile: Post your favourite rock clip. THis thread is a “Wind Beneath My Wings” free zone. No wet, soppy stuff please. JUst good hard ballsy rock. :slight_smile: Please if this is not your thing. Fine. Just don’t post innit! Looking forward to lots of Stones! :):):slight_smile: My posts are unapologetically Australian. Not to say I don’t love British and American rock too. So let’s have em!

Hey Thanks Dogs. I have never worked out how to post you tube clips with the framed still. I keep trying but it just won’t have me :frowning: Here’s a couple more if you will be so kind :slight_smile:

[ y t ] YiUX0cKEEXc [ / y t] but without all the spaces.

THanks mate. Yes I’ve seen that before but I don’t know what to do with it? I don’t know the steps.

https://i.ibb.co/RN4ZRXM/Post-Video.png

This one has it all. Great band, talented front man, solid guitar work, and interesting lyrics about transcendence. Even the interpreter rocks! A favorite.

It won’t permit sharing, so click on “Watch on Youtube”.:wink:

The best of them all, I saw him twice he was brilliant both times…

Keep 'em coming guys!..Ow bart some Stones then eh?..:040:

Not from me. :shock:

I’ve seen these live a couple of times. Wilko Johnson doing his machine gun routine… :slight_smile:

Stones.Before they became a novelty act.

Bit later but still good.Now with Mick Taylor.