Your earliest musical memory

Wagon Train …

nothing you can sing along to.

But you must know this one …

Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen
Robin Hood, Robin Hood, with his band of men
Feared by the bad, loved by the good
Robin Hood, Robin Hood, Robin Hood :smiley:

Ha! Yes Richard Green as Robin Hood…loved that. It’s funny how music evokes memories.

Who else remembers this??? I knew the song, 'cos I heard it on the radio, but as we didn’t have a television at that time, I never saw the series.

Yes, I remember that. We used to run around singing that as kids.

I have never heard of ‘the thirsty mini’ but was a big, big fan of Pinky & Perky. I wonder what happened to them? Are they still performing I wonder? :lol:

That clip is brilliant. The twisting duck is soooo funny. :mrgreen:

Me introducing music to my son…he’d kill me for puting this on the forum…

http://i.imgur.com/fE5XmzR.jpg

This is one I heard on the radio at the weekend which I haven’t heard for almost 50 years.
My earliest memory of this (I only found out recently what it was called) was when my parents used to sing it to me on our way to our caravan in Bridlington in the late 1960’s.
When this came on the other day it brought back so many memories and I could hardly see the road for my tears. I’m having ta similar effect playing it back watching the video now. I’m a mess today.

I remember that song very well Floydy. Sorry to get you in a mess. :wink:

I’m a mess all the time anyway mate. Nothing new :104:

This one…

Aaawwwww Floydy, there’s nothing like a musical memory such as this to tug the heartstrings :hug:

And that’s the very song I used to sing to my kids at bedtime, I can still recall every word of every verse, so can they :049:

Yes,we all knew the song but no one actually had a TV.I did get a Davy Crockett hat for my birthday though.

We had a TV & I watched the series, in B&W obviously.:lol:

I just remembered this bit of lunacy.

Such a delightful voice.

Well let’s see,about[1956]walking with dad downtown and hearing-Little Richard coming out of the speakers on the sidewalk.

Tutti Frutti? Long Tall Sally? :-p

earliest memmories

Tutti Fruitie.

What about …

or even …