Your Christmas Decoration Photos

What are you doing sitting in the fire grate Chillie6… :grinning:
a knome

2 Likes

Hey what you trying to insinuate :joy: I got myself a part time job, because they were short staffed in the department store :clown_face:

1 Like

Just went out and purchased all of this!..:sweat_smile::joy::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Our next door neighbours:lovely lights:

3 Likes

@pauline3 your new avatar perhaps :joy:

1 Like

I went to Sainsbury’s today, just to do a food shop, there was a habitat 6ft pre -lit Blue Oscar snow tipped cone tree on clearance, from £60 down to £ 15, so I bagged it,…no baubles on it or ribbon, …I think that was a real bargain,:+1::+1:

It still needs fluffing out…will do it later.

3 Likes

Don’t we all need fluffing out :santa::joy:

1 Like

Just wondering, is ‘fluffing out’ painful?
:thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

Depends what area is being fluffed out and your pain thresholds :santa::joy:

1 Like

I can’t stand fluffing out trees,…I doubt that tree will ever see decorations on it,…that another thing I can’t stand doing, decorating the darn thing,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:.

Less of your cheek as well!..:joy::sweat_smile::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, of course, hadn’t though of those rather relevant details!
:thinking: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m speaking from experience Baz :joy::santa:

1 Like

Sorry sometimes I just cant resist :joy::santa:

1 Like

:023: Fair enough (which reminds me of an old saying from my apprenticeship
days many, many decades ago) – 'I’m a Fairy and my name’s ‘Nuff’!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

Only joking Chillie, you’re good fun, I got a bargain with my tree though, originally £60 clearance £15…:+1::+1:

1 Like

You got a bargain there Pauline :+1::santa:

1 Like

That was the only one left,Chillie, no way would I have paid £60 for it,:smiley:

1 Like

Just finished putting them up

Am I the last?

1 Like

The tree has been up since the first of December, my son insists :wink: This is why we don’t have a real one. I’ve seen some really nice looking crackers in the window of Dunelm so I’ll be buying some tomorrow to place on the branches!

Got to play catch-up with the advent candle… it’s currently burnt down to the 5th!

1 Like