You May Be Quite Surprised

What your neighbours may know about you, even if you don’t associate with them.

Do you associate with your neighbours?

2 Likes

I have no problems with neighbours especially those that live at least a mile away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be very careful what you tell your neighbours…I must admit I’ve had fun with a few…my window cleaner always has a coffee before he leaves…he’s been here an hour sometimes,…I know I’m being watched.:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

That’s funny, Muddy,:sweat_smile::rofl:

Considering the neighbours either side of us are our tenants, we know a whole list of things about them and likewise they do about us. I’ll also add that we know much about their lease guarantors too.

1 Like

I’m talking gossip here,:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::open_mouth:

Deleted.

1 Like

We’re often the talk of the town :wink: Gossip we leave to the area WI :astonished::grin:

1 Like

I haven’t really got anything serious they’re not welcome to know, boring me!

I bet they do know about those wine bottles I hide under other stuff in my recycling box, though :rofl:

And they probably say I can see why she’s a tubby when they clock the takeaway pizza boxes

But at least I haven’t got a load of Stella cans, copies of the Sun and a load of Fybajel boxes in mine like them Recycling boxes can be a dead give away!

3 Likes

OO00ooo … is that tasty? Would I like a bite? Please do tell what it is.

1 Like

Don’t associate on a social basis. But am on good terms with most of the people in my street.
Have done favours for a few, some of the elderly (says he at 67} have mown there lawns that sort of thing.
You never know when you may need help yourself. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s my philosophy too :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I might have spelled it wrong, it’s a laxative!

2 Likes

Did you read her post properly,LD…she said at least she doesn’t have,:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:…I had to pick you up on that ,after my cock up with names a few days back,:sweat_smile::rofl:

That’s exactly right. I was the one who needed help in this case.

2 Likes

As long as you didn’t mention your wife’s knickers, I’m sure you’ll be fine,:sweat_smile::joy:…just don’t mow the lawn in her jacket,( your wife’s)…:rofl:

1 Like

As nobody is watching…:slight_smile:

1 Like

I should hope not,:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

She has a lawn in her jacket ? :clown_face:

3 Likes

It was in another thread, he mentioned his wife’s jacket ,and her knickers, I’ve started so,so many, I can’t remember which thread he said that in…:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like