You can now buy a huge dryer for your dog - and its perfect for after the bath

Yes, it’s true, you can now buy a huge coat for your dog that fastens with Velcro and features an attachment for your hair dryer giving your pooch the ultimate blow dry.

The Puff-N-Fluff dog dryer is available from Amazon for £18.99 and comes in three different sizes to suit most breeds.

• that poor dog’s expression made me laugh, but seriously…I’m not sure I’ll be getting one of these, would you?
3 Likes

The look on that dog’s face is priceless! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The whole Ad pic looks like a bit of a “wind up” to me! :joy:
It gave me a good laugh but I don’t think I’ll be rushing out to buy a “PUff-N-Fluff” for any of my canine friends!

2 Likes

I’ve just seen about everything when I see an elephant fly

1 Like

I thought you just put them in a tumble dryer, I saw the photo.

1 Like

Gosh I know, me neither. Imagine if you have people round and this comes waddling out of the bathroom! :joy:

I saw that photo too…but this comes in various sizes…I don’t think tumble dryers do (thankfully, or you would get some twit trying that out, probably!)

Yes, you can just imagine it saying, " and this is my impression of a hot water tank".

1 Like

Interesting choice for a Halloween costume I suppose! :joy:

This poor little dog looks rather apprehensive in this pic of him - before or after inflation - I wonder what he’d be saying here if he could talk …

3 Likes

I think “Help meeeeeeee!” is a good start :astonished:

1 Like

He would be saying, “do you get a kick out of humiliating me?”

2 Likes

There was one like this shown on Lucy Alexander’s TV programme The Customer is Always Right, so perhaps it’s the same one.
We like to watch the programme because there’s one gay couple that always have us in stitches.
BBC One - The Customer Is Always Right

1 Like

Thank goodness we have a groomer ! That’s for the dog, not us!

5 Likes

I raised all my four girls to stay well away from any grooming … dad knows best :wink::point_right::+1::grin:

2 Likes

This made me think @Besoeker I wonder if they do human sized ones…how cosy would that be?! :joy:

1 Like

My husband had spider man 2 on in the background after newsnight last night and that picture reminded me of Dr Octavius

2 Likes

That looks like the trunk from Telly Tubbies NooNoo.

Have I overslept and woken up on April 1st???

4 Likes

It strikes me that you could have got the dog bone dry with a towel by the time you’ve got it into that thing, especially if the dog has a reluctant attitude towards it.

3 Likes

It concerns me that a dryer is attached to this monstrous thing, so what are the chances of overheating? or coming out looking like a shrunken pompom?

4 Likes

:joy::rofl:……I am the groomer and use towels. :pleading_face:lol

3 Likes