Yorkshiremen Shock

Aye well what it should be saying is don’t mess with Yorkshire women…they are the strongest in the country.

5 Likes

Hi

Spot on Summer, two little sisters, so destroyed from birth.

As hard as nails, but petrified of the both of them.

Two big brothers, but they used to get us into so much trouble when things went too far and they wanted out.

Never a thank you from them, just expected and some of their boyfriends were huge.

My dad’s family all came from Yorkshire & I remember my grandma, who was unable to walk owing to severe ulcers on her legs. I can honestly say that I never saw her husband or grown up children disagree with her . There was lots of love in her home but she always got the respect from all her family.

1 Like

@John - Shock, Horror - where’s JBR when we need him??

I’m thinking Nora Batty.

1 Like

Tabby, he’s probably too busy with the ironing, hoovering, putting out the bins, and maybe he is cowering in the corner, after being too mouthy! :joy: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:

Hi

He is gone, like so many others.

1 Like

Wow,i think i shall be moving house.
Yorkshire is a nice place to visit too on a permanent bacis.

Yorkshire has always been a matriarchy - some strong Yorkshire born women up here… Comers in, not so much - too wimpy.

1 Like

I live in Yorkshire but I am a Scotsman so I might be safe…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Come outside and say that!

I see that your continued presence in god’s own county has toughened you up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it!

Not too safe!

It’s LEGAL to shoot a Scotsman under certain circumstances

According to The Fact Site, and only in York, the law states that it is legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays. However, any Scotsman caught drunk or with a weapon can still be shot on a Sunday, except with a bow and arrow."

1 Like

@Besoeker ey up laddie, best get that Tripe eaten and the accent softened to thee & thine :joy:

Too right… :lol:

We move here three years ago. We have lovely neighbours. But if I have to eat tripe I’d have to move back to Scotland!!!

2 Likes

Never fear - I will save you!

1 Like

Ee bah gum I’m living in the wrong county dn sarf :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes