Yorkshire Shepherdess and husband split up

Perhaps she has met someone else .

Isolated on a small dales farm Muddy, I doubt it. The change in lifestyle though would attract many suiters, and she probably got bored with the old farmer once she was exposed to the big wide worldā€¦Pun intendedā€¦
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sheā€™s hardly isolated she had been on on television shows like Loose Woman and other stuff .
And she may have got used to having the film crews around a bit more lively than looking after the sheep .

A relationship works when two people meet each otherā€™s needs - maybe they outgrew each other - or maybe one outgrew the other?
I have met this couple and am not surprised to hear this news.
Either way, itā€™s sad for them and their family but life goes on and if they can co-parent amicably and sort out their business relationship, itā€™s better than them staying together and arguing or being miserable.

2 Likes

NINE??? :exploding_head:

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

Yes it bloody well is you stupid ignorant Bot, now get off my back! Grrrrrr!

7 Likes

Just had a laugh out loud moment @ruthio , Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Post must be at least 5 characters

Oh do me a favourā€¦
Foxtrot Oscar ok?

6 Likes

Talking to a Bot ā€¦
Itā€™s the first signs of going mad you know Ruthio. :rofl:
You should be awarded a badge for it.

1 Like

A Botty Badge!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

As my kids would say
ā€œDonā€™t sweat the small stuff! ā€œ
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@spitfire, Ashes to ashes, dust to dust !!
I expect Amanda got fed up knocking out kids with that old goat ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

Their kids are delightful and so capable for their ages - wise beyond their years - I couldnā€™t cope with Amandaā€™s lifestyle and Iā€™m not sure I could cope with being a kid in her family!
I grew up in a family of eight kids and itā€™s blooming hard work just growing up and getting your needs met amongst so many competing needs of children at different ages!

1 Like

I bet Little Bo Peep would have seen it through to the end.

From my memory of the full nursery rhyme, I think little Bo Peepā€™s flock came to a very sticky end, poor creatures!

These things happen.

Not in the beginning Muddy, it was several years before she became a celebrity.

Recent reports in the media are now saying that she got close to a cameraman, and wants to glam herself up so she can have her own show :woman_shrugging:

A Shepherd/Shepherdess spends lots of time alone, with Sheep, maybe they should never marry, maybe a big ask of their partners?

Glad its that simple Pix (same old).

1 Like

It came from The Sun, so its their type of salicious gossip :roll_eyes: