Would you take a big old mirrored door on holiday

Hmmm maybe your guests enjoyed kinky bath times

1 Like

Maybe they are just weird.

1 Like

OMG No charity shop would put that up for sale! :rofl: We binned it.

Oh thanks for that! :scream:

1 Like

no problem! :kissing_heart:

Ralph - I suggested that to my husband but he said you can get a good sized mirror in those discount shops for a couple of quid.

We always wear surgical gloves when doing the bathroom. Thank God. :+1:

They also broke the alarm clock, stained the bed, nicked kitchen scissors, helped themselves to all the little bottles of shower gel I hide in the airing cupboard(I leave others in bathroom) and put all wet mugs back in the cupboard even though there are tea towels.

90% of guests are fantastic though. :clap:

1 Like

:astonished:

Very strange behaviour Rose…I suggest you put them on the banned list in future…
:no_entry_sign:

1 Like

That story gave me a good laugh! :rofl:
Thanks for sharing it.

I used to have a holiday cottage and had some odd guests occasionally but that bathroom mirror takes the biscuit! - Bizarre!

1 Like

Bit mad isn’t it Boot?

Can you see the big blobs of rust in the centre and all down the side? It was blinking heavy too. :rofl:

1 Like

My question is why did they not bin it themselves :thinking: why leave it for you to do.
My pal J let’s out the house she inherited from her folks, I sometimes help her with the change over and it’s unbelievable the mess some folk make. She has a banned list and now meets her new guests at the house to make sure it’s not people who are banned, before she left the door unlocked for them.

I always wear rubber gloves :icon_razz:

You can keep your marigolds to yourself thank you very much.

1 Like

I never meet my guests. I message them the night before, leave them a welcome pack and a card telling them to contact us if they have any problems.

The only one I ever met was a crazy woman who said she was lost. First one ever as instructions are dead easy. I went over to see if she got there as she never rang back and she answered the door with a great big dog! We only allow one small dog and charge £20. She said she didn’t know how to add a dog or pay for it. Roll eyes!!!

I asked for payment and left her to it. When she left she pinched two lovely new fleece blankets from the bedroom, some bits from the kitchen and she left her phone charger. I messaged her to ask what to do with the charger and asked politely whether she had mistakenly packed the blankets. Tried again a few days later but she never replied. Had to go and buy new blankets £40.

So I make a note in the Bookings diary about dirty, clean, weirdos, dogs without permission etc. the neighbour always knows if they bring a dog.

Surgicals allow you to get into all the nooks and crannies. :rofl:

1 Like

Eeeeek! Perhaps I’ll try Premier inn…I’m not sure I’d like my crannies felt…
:astonished:

Yep, proceed with caution :wink:

1 Like

Thank God I only pop in and out an don’t live there. :scream:

1 Like

Nah, the living are much more of a pain in the arse than the dead :wink:

1 Like