Would you take a big old mirrored door on holiday

We have a house we let out for holidays. Today we did a changeover and discovered a big mirror on the bathroom floor. The plastic was yellowed with age, covered in rust with broken hinges like it had been ripped off a bathroom cabinet. How random is that?

I sent a photo to the people who left and said I was wondering what this was. They replied “it’s a mirror, lol, our loss, please bin”. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try as I might I cannot imagine packing the car to go on a week’s holiday and say “i had better take my big, rusty, broken mirrored door.”

4 Likes

No!!!

1 Like

Might take a Bathroom Cabinet. :smiley:

1 Like

The kitchen sink would be more useful

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That is a really strange thing to take on holiday with you. I can only assume they’ve been checking their piles or some other down below affliction. I’d handle that mirror with rubber gloves if I were you. :weary:

1 Like

Maybe they picked it up somewhere at a charity shop and then decided they didn’t want it or no room in the car!

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s been cursed and holds a tormented soul that will now haunt your house… :ghost:

2 Likes

Perhaps they needed something to see them through the holiday.

6 Likes

Hmmm maybe your guests enjoyed kinky bath times

1 Like

Maybe they are just weird.

1 Like

OMG No charity shop would put that up for sale! :rofl: We binned it.

Oh thanks for that! :scream:

1 Like

no problem! :kissing_heart:

Ralph - I suggested that to my husband but he said you can get a good sized mirror in those discount shops for a couple of quid.

We always wear surgical gloves when doing the bathroom. Thank God. :+1:

They also broke the alarm clock, stained the bed, nicked kitchen scissors, helped themselves to all the little bottles of shower gel I hide in the airing cupboard(I leave others in bathroom) and put all wet mugs back in the cupboard even though there are tea towels.

90% of guests are fantastic though. :clap:

1 Like

:astonished:

Very strange behaviour Rose…I suggest you put them on the banned list in future…
:no_entry_sign:

1 Like

That story gave me a good laugh! :rofl:
Thanks for sharing it.

I used to have a holiday cottage and had some odd guests occasionally but that bathroom mirror takes the biscuit! - Bizarre!

1 Like

Bit mad isn’t it Boot?

Can you see the big blobs of rust in the centre and all down the side? It was blinking heavy too. :rofl:

1 Like