Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?

:racehorse: :oncoming_automobile: :bike:
Because?..

1 Like

None of those…because…I prefer flying carpets…you avoid all the traffic!!

4 Likes

1: I’m scared of horses.

2: I was thrown off a two week Royal Mail driving course on the third day, a truly appalling experience for all concerned.

3: I’ve always loved cycling and riding different types of bikes. I have many happy memories :bike: :bike: :bike:

1 Like

A car all day long.
I fell off a horse many years ago and wouldnt attempt to ride a bike as there are too many cars on the road,including mine,
But im hardly going to knock myelf off am i ?.

1 Like

Ive never learnt to drive ,I was involved in a nasty Car accident years ago , and ive never felt comfortable since in a Car ,

I was introduced to a bike in my Twenties and it was my freedom from all the stress and ties in family life .I feel like the wheels are an extention of my legs ,I get to see so much more by myself .

Ive always been attracted to Horses , Ive done some riding and intend to do more ,

1 Like

All I’ve ever ridden is a donkey - I think horses look a bit frightening.
I never learned to ride a bike.

A car for me definitely…

1 Like

A car. Never ridden a horse (big regret, wish I had). We bought bikes when we retired, but found being out on the roads with the horrendous amount of traffic these days was really scary.

And anyway, we live in a very hilly area, so riding a bike is one part riding, four parts walking :joy:

1 Like

Every time Horse.

4 Likes

I was brought up in a rural area & while at school I worked for a local farm/stables. Mainly because I got to drive the tractors & partly because I got to ride horses.

At one time, I lived about 40 miles from my mother & during the summer I often used to cycle along the coast road to see her. Occasionally doing the return trip on the same day & occasionally returning the next day. So I do enjoy cycling.

I also loved motorcycling, but have not ridden for a couple of years & I gained my PSV (Coach) licence via work, as I enjoy driving.

Of the three choices, it would be the car, as cycling or riding a horse on daily transport needs is not as convenient. Imagine parking your horse outside work or the supermarket or travelling a few hundred miles on a bicycle for a family funeral on a wet, cold day.

2 Likes

Horse or a bike, in that order. Failing which, a sledge with a pack of huskies.

1 Like

Are those the only three choices? :roll_eyes: :innocent: :wink:

1 Like

Horse always

5 Likes

Wow!
Thanks for that Pixie, you’ve just reminded me of an old Johnny Horton song … I’ve just played it for the third time. :wink:

1 Like

I have ridden quite a few horses, my friends was the last one I rode, it was a huge horse,I hadn’t a clue what I was doing, and shouldn’t have ridden it in the first place, but you know what some of us are like when we’re young…

I have ridden a bike quite a lot.

I prefer driving my car, I do walk a lot as well also catch the bus.

What type of riding was this Muddy?

It looks like you were in a competition ?

1 Like

You look like royalty on that horse,Tiff!..:heartpulse:

2 Likes

Ok so…never heard of him, and having scrolled down the list of song titles I couldn’t even begin to guess which song it is…can you put it up in the music bit so I can have a listen to it, please? :musical_note:

I’ll do that in due course :+1:
North to Alaska by Johnny Horton… huskies being the link.

1 Like

Ahh, ok thanks!

scurries off to have a listen

:headphones:

I was knocked down once when I was riding my bike
By a horse driving a car…

3 Likes