Would It Bother You, If A Thread You Started.... Bombed?

Lunch beckons time for your carrot DM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

It used to bother me when I’ve made threads of videos about gardening and music related video threads but not anymore. If people want to see them they’re there.

5 Likes

And with those in particular, people may be enjoying watching but don’t feel a need to comment. Nice if they did, or gave it a like, but they may not remember to

3 Likes

I didn’t think of that, it would be nice to have a like, i don’t expect for a reply, but thanks for that Maree.

3 Likes

No…and it happens all the time in other places!
Zero replies…never mind :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t post many, or hardly any anyway. Don’t think my threads are interesting enough for most people. :grinning:

3 Likes

I read your threads/posts Tiff, you are a long time member. :+1:

2 Likes

I started a thread, once, on rusty paper clips and bent drawing pins, and that bombed, too! You guys have no taste! :innocent:

3 Likes

Rusty paper clips? How on earth did I miss that? :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks, Mags. :+1: :058:

1 Like

I used to deliberately start “Bombers” to prove to myself they would bomb, once or twice, some folks would post a reply, just to spoil my fun. :laughing:

1 Like

No problem at all. We (the fellow members) all have different views, tastes and sensitivities. So you cannot hit the right spot each time. Like anything regarding the book written by Prince? Harry’s ghost writer. I am simply not interested in anything that was produced to purely make money. I still do not know if the book is in the fact or fiction section of a book shop.

1 Like

……:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

You must live a happy, simple life with no fridge, TV, washing machine, car, microwave, kettle, stove etc. Kudos to you.

2 Likes

Not interested in anything made to produce money?

There aren’t many people interested in investing their time & money just to be a Good Samaritan.
People need to make a living.

It did however make me chuckle, so 2 thumbs up for that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have been known to post something like, ‘This thread l started, seems to have bombed, so l will ‘talk’ to myself’!

There is always someone who feels sorry for you, it was usually Mags or Meg who would always post a comment to support the thread.
Their action always seemed to encourage others to post.

1 Like

It is fair to say this thread hasn’t bombed :grinning:

1 Like

Give it time…

1 Like

Some threads did not “Bomb” because they were “Derailed”, then the OP might complain not realizing the derailer saved them the embarrassment of a Bomber. :laughing: :smiley: