Would I Lie to You? (TV show)

I’m a big fan of Would I Lie to You? on YouTube. I have my favorites. James Acaster, Henning Wehn, Bob Mortimer, and Kevin Bridges.

A couple of my favorite episodes.

Does Bob Mortimer do his own dentistry?

Did Kevin Bridges buy a horse?

1 Like

Bob with the brewery is brilliant best though is the tuck shop heist imo, it has to be said they are all good for cheering one self up.
I also like to watch Foster Brookes and the roasts of Celebs.

1 Like

Bob has lived a colorful life, and he’s a great story teller. David Mitchell is a good foil for his stories.

1 Like

I used to enjoy this until they changed the format. Too much time spent over one question and the jokes that follow.

Hilarious! I remember when it first started, hosted by Angus Deayton. But I seem to have lost interest in all TV in recent years.

One of the funniest series on tv. Absolutely brilliant. Even though they are re running some of the earlier stuff I can still watch it. Bob Mortimer has an amazing sense of humour and I always wonder where his tales will lead.

1 Like

Yes I love this show too…always funny especially the section when the guest has to stand there straight faced whilst the panel decide who he/she is associated with and what hilarious situation brought him/her there

1 Like

Hi Summer. Would I lie to you? Never! :grinning:

1 Like

Good morning right back Mr EZ x

Do you know, I’ve never watched this! My daughter loves it, and keeps telling me I should see it, but I never remember. Is it anything like the old Call My Bluff?

ETA: that was a silly question really, wasn’t it? Because lots of episodes are posted on here so I can see for myself, doh :roll_eyes:

Yes a bit like that but funnier

1 Like

David just can’t grasp whether Bob is telling the truth the stories are that outrageous to David.

1 Like