Worried about Katie Price

Oh my ! :roll_eyes:

You been digging Rips?

Digging no holes :wink:

No need to worry about Katie, she is a Big Girl, without the Blouse. :icon_wink:

‘Whoever the surgeon is that’s doing these procedures needs to be really careful. This is a major procedure and it’s going to have consequences.’

Ha! It doesn’t take a “medical expert” to tell us what common sense already tells us! Good old Daily Mail being as hypocritical as ever! - this article is just another opportunity for them to publish a few more scantily clad photos of Katie Price.
As if they are concerned about Katie Price’s health! - all they want is a bit of scurrilous gossip for their readers to tut over.
If they were really, really concerned, they wouldn’t keep printing all those photos of her in her bikini, after her latest breast surgery.

If tabloids like the DM stopped reporting all the details of her cosmetic surgery and publishing photos of it, maybe she would stop doing it.
While it’s pulling in publicity, she’ll probably keep doing it - and while people are reading this dross, the media will keep publishing it - behaviour that’s rewarded is repeated. :worried:

1 Like

Patience Boot, sooner or later, it will go all Tits Up. :grin:

3 Likes

or down (eventually)

2 Likes

Not dross to her family, who might be worried sick about the risks to her health; even her life.

It’s the surgeons who butcher vulnerable people like her that should be banned from doing work like this.

2 Likes

It doesn’t bear thinking about, going abroad makes the risk higher, it is an addiction.

Designer vagina, for heavens sake.

I think she looks ridiculous, but it’s her body to destroy!

Exactly
and worried I am not

She is trying to brake the ceiling limit :icon_wink:
Literally . :laughing:

1 Like

Trying to stay young looking for vanity. Dying for a new body is pointless.

Botulinum toxin is life threatening.

Has nothing to gain by not being totally honest.

Think I write a book, about idiotic celebs and their kin, writing a book! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiley:

1 Like

No one is worried about Peter!

Happily married to Emily since 2015, a doctor in the NHS. They have two children.