1 Like

Enjoy your moment, it’s well deserved.

1 Like

Thank you Minx. :smiley:

1 Like

It was a riveting match!
Agonisingly wonderful to watch!

1 Like

France are looking very good, and were well worth their victory to night.

They more than matched the All Blacks, even out played them

1 Like

Yep. Definitely in top form!

Oh yes joy to watch, was there any reviewing of incidents ? it helps imo with a compliment of the same language officials.

1 Like

Looks like the All Blacks are under par this year to me ??
Maybe they are aiming at next year ??
England looked above par yesterday, with big improvements in
motivation and energy but gave far too many penalties away !!
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

1 Like

All Blacks under par……no way

They been together as a unit training every day for the past two months. They were out played with no answer, they couldn’t cope with the French attacking play, they even tried to rough them up with fair but borderline physical play at rucks.

Lets not take any credit away from France, they were simply better than a very strong All Blacks team on the day.

And England got so many quality players that offer different skills to a team, it must be hard to make the right selection.

2 Likes

The Refereeing were pretty good, although I thought the All Blacks got away with more decisions that could have gone either way…But they know how to play the ref

1 Like

They are masters of that .

1 Like

@marciniak, That may be so, but NZ have been beaten several times in
this series of games , and by teams that normally don’t beat them ?
So to me it points to being sub par ??
I haven’t seen the France game yet, that’s why l never mentioned it in
my post, and l agree the French in the past have been capable of playing
good running rugby, but l think you may be guilty of being a little bit of
a frankophile Marci ??
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::+1:

1 Like

I think it points to the fact Northern Hemisphere rugby, is now on par or close to that of the Southern Hemisphere… I also believe the Southern teams have caught up with New Zealand too, and that’s why they are losing games, or wining by just a few points.

Nowadays European rugby pays the most and attracts the best players, with the best of Northern and Southern players, now playing against or with one another week in and out, improves the standard of Rugby skills and I think this has improved Northern Rugby standards.

You should hear me go on about the Welsh team… who never lose, Teams might score my points but they never beat the Welsh :smiley:

Sub par or the other teams are now better.

@caricature , Exactly , we are saying the same thing really ?
The north has got better !
Some of the south has been static :grin::grin:
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::+1:

1 Like

One for Minx

1 Like

The Wallabies do well I think considering Union is not that popular in Oz

1 Like

Well mannered young man!!

Is rugby union a big sport in Australia?

Australia has one of the highest overall participation rates for rugby union in the world with 230,000 registered players, below just France, South Africa and England. …

8 June 2020

I didn’t think it was that much, known as world beaters in rugby league, but Rugby league is very small world wide

1 Like