World Rugby - Match discussions

To be honest I have no interest in sport at all, the result of the second game was just on the news. I just keep an eye on the sports news for my son and grandkids who are NRL fanatics - though they support different teams - I need to know results so I can nod wisely.

Don’t worry, you won’t get any sledging from me. :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m already in the doldrums. In fact the entire country is… :090:
No sledging necessary

@Minx ,. Cheer up Minxy ! Although the all blacks won by two points in their game in NZ today,
apparently they played the better rugby and were ahead with two minutes to go !!
only a fifty metre penalty by the all blacks saved their skins !!
Agreed the bookies have not been on top form for this tour so far but the best is yet to come imo??
They must continue playing world class teams in the build up to the world cup in order to remove
the rust that has gathered since they won the world cup !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Totally guttered

:009:

@Minx , Oooer ??
Donkeyman! :sob::sob:

1 Like

:090:

The All Blacks are an incredible team

Okay South Africa are the current world champions, but I think New Zealand are and have been the team to beat for a good while.

Must admit I haven’t been impressed with South Africa’s time wasting to get their second breath, with players feigning injury to get unnecessary treatment…

Mind they are not the first or last team to employ such tactics, but I am baffled their strength is the set piece (line out and drive) yet they have failed the employ the 50 22 rule which I see as benefiting them more than any other team, as I’m sure the rule applies down south

Regardless of my nit-picking, and please just ignore me if I offended anyone. Come tomorrow the two sides go again, and both teams will be wanting to end with a win…can’t wait

You’re absolutely welcome to nitpick !

I can take it! The All Blacks are incredible! Huge respect for them!

What a fantastic game, it had everything…even a dramatic ending

Well done and congratulations to the Springboks on beating the Kiwi’s, this championship has again shown how good Southern Hemisphere rugby is.

I genuinely believe Australia, New Zealand and South Africa would all more than hold their own in our own 6 Nations Championship :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve no doubt they will, the next world cup is in France, they’ll be the ones to beat imo.

1 Like

Well, I must say today’s game was epic!!!

I’m still bOuNcInG off the walls!

:026:

Rugby down here is always great!
Huge respect for the All Blacks!

Go Bokke!

Just been watching rugby on Prime video good coverage, Wales lost at home to NZ, only 54-16, very impressive.

The Bokke are next up for Wales, England start their autumn campaign against Tonga who lost against Scotland today.

1 Like

It’s going to be an interesting time :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t forget the Bokke are in Wales today.

1 Like

don’t fancy Wale’s chances today, they got a scratch team out and no AW Jones as captain

Yes the Wales team is more like a " B " team.

Mind I think it will give South Africa more of a chance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hie kommie Bokke = Here comes the Bokke! Here comes the Bokke!!!

Kiss my ass Wales!!!

World Champions

Oh Minx :blush:

1 Like

:069:

1 Like