Words & Phrases You're Sick Of Hearing

Joking Danny!
Nope, most women aren’t interested in men’s undergarments!

1 Like

Climate change, every five minutes…

2 Likes

The green economy!!!

2 Likes

It’s subjective.

1 Like

The narrative

1 Like

Game changer

My hats off

110 percent

The perfect storm

The fundamentals

The fact of the matter …

And, my current pet hate…

new normal

:104:

I’m all for it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Noooooooo

Oh, it’s in the UK too, Danny. Usually sported by kids from sink estates who think they’re the mutt’s nuts.

1 Like

Isn’t it amazing these days how young ones think that when they’re in a pack. Back in my youth there would be a crowd at the fight watching, but only 2 fighting. Now it’s reversed itself somehow. You got the crowd fighting and 2 people filming.
Yeah a lot to be said for progress, he said sarcastically. :woozy_face: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

" a big ask "

When athletes are described as having “medalled”

1 Like

‘Game changing’

1 Like

Something that has always riled me … “The Wife” Why THE and why not MY Wife. I have noticed the term used in OFF and I do have to wonder why the need to use THE and not MY… … okay, moan over. I’m off to take my wife a cuppa with her usual :kiss: … TTFN :wave:

2 Likes

My bad (when someone is in the wrong)

I’m good (when someone is asked how they are)

See you later ( from shop assistants I will probably never see again)

I’ll get it (when the 'phone rings or someone knocks on the door)

1 Like

Hi yaaa from shop assistants .
What wrong with good morning ?

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t3: What’s wrong with that? I always say it if I’m closest to the phone or door.

Lately, in the news and at History Museum I ran into my biggest gripe. That is the phrase “people of color”. WTF does that even mean? We’re all one color or another (not really we are just varying shades of the same color), so who are you singling out and why. I look at the phrase as divisive and offensive.

4 Likes

“I’m good”, when asking how someone is, what’s wrong with , fine thanks, very well thanks, been better thanks…

2 Likes

Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but…“Ooops, my bad” really annoys me!

3 Likes