Words & Phrases You're Sick Of Hearing

That’s what I do.I compliment people.It makes life so much easier.

1 Like

Oh my word, I’m in project management for some stuff and they say that alllllll the time!!!

They don’t want to even know the imagery that comes to my mind :rofl:

The other one in project management is … wait for it…

blue sky

1 Like

Liar!
You tell it like it is!

Have I told you how very perceptive you are ,yet?

1 Like

Slimming World Syns!!

It will all come out in the wash.

It will look better in the morning

Medical version.
Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Yes, but my point was what he could have said if he, for whatever reason, didn’t want to do sth. about it as the phrase implies?

Yes, please. My whole list of words is in this thread. The alternatives are things that don’t make sense where I live. The acceptable phrases would be more helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just encounter another one in a new thread in OFF … Well, they would, wouldn’t they … :roll_eyes: Oh yes, VERY original!!

1 Like

I don’t see the need to go round in circles debating this.

I can see EXACTLY what you’re thinking, Minx, you little minx you :lol:

1 Like

I agree this is the most annoying phrase .
Not everything does come out in the wash .

1 Like

Not so much a phrase. Anyone who use the word “like” multiple times in every sentence.

Why Americans Say "Like" In The Middle Of Sentences - YouTube

1 Like

It’s not just Americans. Our yoof cant get away from the ruddy word …that and ‘innit’
Like innit bro, innit like.

2 Likes

I’ve started to use it to ‘fit in’ innit

1 Like

Sorry to hear it’s there as well. Hopefully you don’t have to deal with the sagging pants thing. I watch a criminal running from the cops one hand holding his pants up, and I die laughing. There’s a reason ya got caught you’re to stupid to wear a belt. :tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:

2 Likes

Don’t be mean! He’s a stylish, on trend criminal who’ll be wishing he had a belt in prison…

2 Likes

Sorry I see the sagging pants craze as silly. Unless, I missed a memo that women suddenly wanted to see what kind of undergarments you’re wearing as you walk down the street. Sort of the men’s versions of short shorts only backwards. :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like