Woman left child to die

this story makes my blood boil i would gladly put a noose around the mothers neck and pull the trapfoor to hang her
TRAGIC DEATH | Woman charged with murder after leaving her baby home alone for 10 days to go on holiday Kristel Candelario, 31, was arrested and charged after her baby girl, Jailyn, was found unresponsive

An Ohio mother has been charged with murder after leaving her 16-month-old baby daughter home alone for 10 days as she went on vacation.
Kristel Candelario, 31, was arrested and charged after her baby girl, Jailyn, was found unresponsive at their Cleveland home, police said.
The youngster’s body showed “no signs of trauma”, according to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office Investigators stated that “the child had been left alone and unattended for approximately 10 days and had subsequently died.”

An arrest affidavit states that the suspect had travelled to Puerto Rico and Detroit on vacation.
Detective Thelemon Powell Jr. stated in the affidavit that Ms Candelario told police that she had left her daughter “at home, all alone and unattended.” Investigators say that the suspect told them that when she arrived home she found her daughter to be “extremely dehydrated.”
The detective wrote that the baby’s pen “consisted of soiled blankets and a bottom liner, saturated with urine and feces.” Ms Candelario is being held in the Cuyahoga County Jail on a $1 million bond, online court records show. She had worked at Citizens Academy Glenville, an elementary school in Cleveland, since November 2022. According to WEWS-TV she has been fired from her position at the school.

That poor baby how she must have suffered.

Awful.I remember there was a similar story in the UK about a year ago.That mother was only a teenager.

1 Like

Gosh I broke my rule here never to read child cruelty posts…I really wish I hadn’t and just scrolled by…I’ve read it and I know this happens but me knowing about it doesn’t help that poor little girl…it just keeps me awake at night.

What an awful thing to do…tragic.

I scrolled on by too Summer , I briefly saw the beautiful baby’s face yet I can’t read into it. I cannot even understand why any human being mother or not could do evil to their own child or any other, animals too .
What is wrong with these people

:cry: :broken_heart: This makes me so sad and heart broken; how could she have done this to her baby girl ?? :cry: :broken_heart:

She admitted she left the baby “at home, all alone and unattended”, yet appears surprised to arrive home and find the child “extremely dehydrated”! Just what did she think would happen to the child? If she didn’t want to take the child with her why didn’t she ask someone to take care of her while she was away?

No doubt there will be a “defence” of mental problems, but this was a deliberate act and hopefully she will be punished accordingly. Actually, Feeny, rather than the death penalty I would prefer her to be locked up, with minimum food and water and have to listen to recordings of crying babies for the rest of her life

She got life, then?

Good🤬

I would make her suffer by starving her to death.