Woman attcked by bison

You can’t have it if you are going to be cruel Vlad.

Oh bugger! :lol::lol:

Serves her right the dozy mare. I hope they didn’t shoot the bison because of her stupidity.

I know, and it’s all wrong IMO, Bakerman.
Then the baby is left an orphan, all because some human had not got the sense they were born with, and didn’t respect the animals space and maternal instinct, plus thought they knew better than the Warning signs!

Talking of pets…I once owned a Lemming, it was bloody depressing, it kept leaving suicide notes everywhere and was always jumping off the back of the settee shouting, ’farewell cruel world’

Sorry…I’ll get my coat.

You been on the lemonade tonight, Vlad? :lol:

Good to see you back on form, even though I don’t know what you’re talking about half the time. :lol: x

It was a rather nice Merlot Mups, :lol: I am in awe of myself, I never know what I will do next. :smiley:

You’re qite mad. :smiley: :hug:

Sad story but this is killer funny:lol:

Yes I know, it’s a character failing :lol:

Oh I don’t know - I am sure you use it to your advantage Vlad.:lol:

:lol: I bask in the warm glow that that eludes normal men Aerolor, but I am a bit like a slinky, I’m really good for nothing, but I can bring a smile to your face When you push me down a flight of stairs. :lol:

Slinky!!! - you :lol::lol:

A well rounded slinky :lol: I used to have a beautiful body, I blame beer and pork pies. :lol: