Windows 10 antivirus

Is it?
Oh, mine is just the common or garden variety!
So does that mean I can just download the premium version until June 2022?

No, it is only for customers of the RBS. I would imagine that NatWest would have the same offer.

Ah! Perhaps I might mention it to First Direct. :lol:

Actually, I said that the free versions don’t automatically update their virus definitions.

I bought two lifetime licences for Malwarebytes in 2011. There have been long periods of time (years) when it hasn’t been installed.

The last time it was installed for a while was about 3 years ago. Even though Malwarebytes had undergone a number of version upgrades, the licences were still active …as promised.

It’s not installed now but if I go into my Malwarebytes account, those lifetime licences are still active. I can download and install the latest full version if I want to. True lifetime licences.

My bank offered Trusteer then stopped because they use the OTP approach (they send me a text with a code to enter before I can access my account). For some reason, they’ve started offering it again which is damned irritating to say the least.

I use Bitdefender Pro for my anti-virus/firewall and Malwarebytes Premium - none of these slow my machine down and are very efficient. MB for example can detect whether a web-page has been hi-jacked with a trojan and won’t allow me to go any further.

My bank is offering it too.

Sorry about the mis-quote, Judd!

:blush:

No problem. :smiley: