Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love

Buffalo Springfield - For What It’s Worth

Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady

Jimi Hendrix - Castles Made Of Sand

The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun

The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

A fascinating book called Futurebabble reveals how happiness surveys have played-out over decades.

No matter what the era, people invariably answer that yesterday was better than tomorrow and that included the years just after WW2.

I often hear people recalling the 1970’s with rose tints, but in reality we were practicing getting under the stairs for nuclear Armageddon, worried about strikes, blackouts, Iran-Iraq war, OPEC, IRA, Iron Curtain etc.

The Small Faces - What’cha Gonna Do About It? (1966)

Small Faces were an English rock band from London, founded in 1965. The group originally consisted of Steve Marriott, Ronnie Lane, Kenney Jones, and Jimmy Winston, with Ian McLagan replacing Winston as the band’s keyboardist in 1966. The band was one of the most acclaimed and influential mod groups of the 1960s, recording hit songs such as “Itchycoo Park”, “Lazy Sunday”, “All or Nothing”, and “Tin Soldier”, as well as their concept album Ogdens’ Nut Gone Flake. They later evolved into one of the UK’s most successful psychedelic bands until 1969.

Let’s Dance - Chris Montez 1962 - Any old dance that you wanna do But let’s dance, well let’s dance

Happy Jack - The Who

The Beach Boys - Surfer Girl

The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun

Them (w/ Van Morrison) - Here Comes The Night

Them (w/ Van Morrison) - Gloria

Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine

Pink Floyd - A Saucerful Of Secrets

1 Like

Come Together ~ The Beatles

1 Like

Elvis - Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Elvis - And I Love You So