Wind Back to the 60's

2 Likes

Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

3 Likes

Don’t know how to link the video. This video is 18 minutes long and it gives about 3 to 5 seconds of every number one song from 1960 to 1969. The name of the video is " Every number 1 song of the 60’s"

Is this it ?

You don’t have to do nothing.Just copy and paste the https thing and the forum does the rest.

2 Likes
1 Like

The Rolling Stones - She’s A Rainbow

The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday

Not all peace and love in the 60’s.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The Beatles - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

1 Like
1 Like

I loved the sixties everyone was filled with hope and I think they were happier times. I liked THE MOODY BLUES and some of the beatle’s stuff. You cannot beat dancing in a pretty minidress and white boots lol.

2 Likes

I heartily agree, although I shall leave dancing in a pretty minidress and white boots to those that can carry it off :wink:

1 Like

I like that, you should try it sometime it feels so sexy lol. However I take your point Paul. x

Hi Paul, I thought I sent you a reply by my e-mail but it may have gone astray. What I said was you should try it sometime it feels very sexy to do. However I take your point though. Mikki

Well there it is I am a bimbo lol.

2 Likes

I think you might be referring to personal messages rather than email Mikki?
By all means check out the FAQS section on the OFC forum.
I’m hopeless when it comes to things techy but there are other members who are far more qualified to help :+1:

Hi Paul, I am an airhead when it comes to techy stuff but it seems as the site had my e-mail address it has posted my first reply. Anyway the site of you in a minidress would be a sight to behold lol. x

You’re not wrong there, a sight too appalling to even contemplate!
Enjoy the forum!:+1:

1 Like

You never know until you have tried it lol. x

1 Like