Wimbledon 2017

Just scream every time you pick up a shirt. Best of both worlds. :lol:

Gosh!!!

Indeed!

Muguruza has beaten Williams - a real pasting too in straight sets :slight_smile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/40619110

I watched it, expecting a long drawn out match…it was slaughter, it did show the age difference I suppose, but I don’t think the Spanish lass will ever be has good as Venus, maybe this win is just a one off?

Wimbledon is just a scam…an earner for the rich…those that are invisible but run the world.

They influence politicians and the Monarchy…Known simply as the TSG.

The Strawberry Growers.

‘scumbags’ :mrgreen:

It was friggin boring.
All women’s ‘ping pong’ is boring :cool:

The final set was watchable … BECAUSE IT WAS THE FINAL SET :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It wasn’t an exciting final by any means.

Looking for a far more exciting battle with the ‘boys’ tomorrow :smiley:

That’s it for this year-roll on next year.

Thank the Lord that all this Tennis has now ended for another year YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE

All a bit flat this year I thought with just a couple of good matches thrown in.

I didn’t think any of the finals were that good.

The Womens, the Mens and the Mixed doubles all over with without any long drawn out fights, how boring.

Thank goodness boring to the extreme

The best thing about this year’s Wimbedon was the absence of the screaming woman :smiley:

Just been pondering a thread about age. Martina Navratilova won the Ladies Invitation doubles at 60.

thank god its over for another year

At least the sweaty Jock lost which is nice

His mother will hunt you down and sacrifice you to satan after inserting some new balls up your nether regions:lol:

That woman winds me up…wearing the sponsors names all over her Tennis shirts(Fred Perry ha, it’ll never be an Andy Murray shirt hahaha)…anyone would think itr’s her with the racket in her hand…grrrr

Her neck is too long as well :smiley: