William Shatner

Captain Kirk finally gets to see what Space is like for real. Wouldn’t be me BTW. I’d hate to do it.

‘Indescribable’: Highlights of William Shatner’s space flight | Science & Tech News | Sky News

He’s got my balls than me

I’m a big Captain Kirk fan so I was well chuffed he got to go, it made me quite tearful! He comes over as very young and able for his age, doesn’t he? Must be all that Warp Speed

I noticed he didn’t do as much floating around as looking out the window and that would have been me too, amazing to see our planet from up there but I wouldn’t be brave enough to go

2 Likes

He’s Captain Kirk, he’s got more balls than everyone (but if he’s really got yours make him give them back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

Glad he confirmed that, if Kirk says it, it’s foots be true

Will he “boldly Go” where no man has gone before?

Or will he “Go, boldly” where no man has gone before?

Just a thought (for the pedants!)

:laughing: Whoops…I meant “MORE” not my :laughing:

Beam them up Scotty :rofl:

I’ve always liked old Bill S and after reading all about how much of a prankster he has been, I would have enjoyed him as a personal friend.

I know he’s best known and loved as Captain Kirk. But I liked him better in the Cop Show “Hooker”.

MV5BMTcyNzI4NDc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQxMjAzMQ@@.V1

1 Like

I loved the comment on Twitter that we should have had a whip round to sponsor him to say

“KHAAAAAAN!”

when he got up there! :vulcan_salute::rocket:

1 Like