Will you be coming with me?

All aboard
Astronomers have discovered a habitable planet with water.
With a temperature range of -73 to 46 C.
Named K2-18b
The really good news?
It is a mere 9 quadrillion :arrow_right:9,460,730,472,580,000.8 km’s from Earth. + or - 100 Billion km’s

3 Likes

Ok but I’ll have to back home in time to take the dog out.

1 Like

Bring pooch with you, don’t forget the doggie daipers. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not a chance mate! :wink:
I start to get all fidgety and claustrophobic on a flight any longer than four hours. It’s not as if you can get off and stretch your legs.

There’s zero chance of me knocking on your front door for a cup of coffee. I’d be a mere shell of the man I once was, a gibbering incoherent wreck. Not entirely dissimilar to the way I am now come to think of it :thinking:

3 Likes

Sense of adventure would be great. Bite the bullet and book a ticket with me. :grinning:

1 Like

I do believe you’re twisting my arm Bretrick :wink:
Okay, as long as I can book one of those luxury reclining seats where the flight hostesses come along and administer a soothing, relaxing head massage before plying me with glass after glass of Moët straight from the ice bucket. I shall be a very merry fellow by the time we reach our destination… bring it on :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

2 Likes

Oh, did I not tell you?
It will take 59 million years to arrive at K2-18b.
But the good news is it will be First Class for as long as we live. :grinning:

2 Likes

Trust you to save the good news till last :slightly_smiling_face:
No matter, I’ve stiffened my resolve there’s no turning back now. Not unless there’s something that catches my my eye on eBay shortly before lift off… Oooh you can’t beat a good bidding sesh!!!

1 Like

And you can’t miss out on that fondue set.

4 Likes

She would enjoy it but it has to be leash free.

1 Like