Why don't they want you to eat eggs

I haven’t had Covid since I bought my 3D Printer

The conclusion is obvious. Get a 3D Printer, they stop Covid dead in its tracks.

5 Likes

Thank you for the eggsellent advice! :grinning:

1 Like

It’s a fact, the medicinal benefits associated with Eggs only work for Blokes, it’s something to do with the Albumen :icon_wink:

1 Like

Hahaha! Very funny! :clap: :rofl:

1 Like

is this a serious topic or parody?

Like, Do people believe there’s a “they” still? In 2023? 7 billion people in the world and people still think 1-10 people run the entire thing? Yikes

Not 1-10 LivingLarge, but the WEF…A collection of the richest and most powerful people in the world. Read up on who said…" "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws .
Also check out Agenda 30…

This could get complicated, Easter is nearly upon us. (Not They).

1 Like

I used to incorporate eggs into all my chicken casserole recipes, but I abandoned that practice after coming across distressing articles detailing the harsh treatment of chickens on farms. I find it disheartening.

Eggs are too tasty not to eat anymore. Just make sure you know where the eggs come from.
Mine come from ‘Happy Hens’ at least that’s what Tesco are telling me…
:sunglasses:

Some people pay a premium price for a bit of slick advertising that cons them into thinking the eggs they are buying come from Happy Hens - the truth is far from Happy :cry:

I live in an agricultural area with a lot of egg production so I am aware of what a horrific business intensive egg production is.

The above link is about an undercover investigation into Happy Egg Company units in Cumbria, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire - it was published around the same time as a planning application for a “free range” egg production unit was being fought against by some of our nearby villages in North Yorkshire.
They have been fighting this plan at every stage for more than 2 years now - at the latest appeal the scale of the plan was reduced from 3 giant sheds to 2 giant sheds of 10,000 sq metres each - that’s each shed covering nearly 2.5 acres of ground, stuffed full of 64,000 birds per shed.
From what I’ve seen of egg production units, “Free range eggs” is a bit of a misnomer - and the PR that shows some of the hens happily foraging outdoors conveniently doesn’t show them when they are all crushed into the shed.
This is what the Villagers thought of the latest plan to bring another industrial sized egg production unit here

IMG_1137

1 Like

How about these happy chickens boot?

2 Likes

If we didn’t have Eggs, how would we get to work?

2 Likes

they look eggstatic OGF

2 Likes

They all ran to the fence to watch me walk past Annie…I have many female admirers…
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think we’re lucky because the butcher up the road has free range eggs from here

They don’t sell to supermarkets and the eggs are always lovely and fresh

Plus their policies on hens seem good and there are photos of the chickens on their Facebook page that look OK

I think it’s worth checking where your eggs come from and trying to get some local if you can

2 Likes

My eggs come from a hen’s arse but they still taste good

3 Likes

Yup, one hole does it all :rofl:

2 Likes

Did you check Maree? I did, got to keep an eye on Bruce…
:face_with_monocle:

Time to eggxit :grinning:

1 Like

Eggs are my favourite food. I eat 'em all the time.
I do think people are rather eggxagerating on this thread though.

2 Likes