Why do more men commit suicide?

you mean the world has become a complete sham where nothing is real or worthwhile??

Should have been outlawed years ago … cold calling people at home. And a lot of this activity is scam. I never answer my phone, landline and mobile, I think word has got around that I’m not a good punter.

1 Like

BTW, when I worked in telesales, it did not involve calling individuals at home, it was all corporate.

To an extent, this is true. But at least there is little or no suicide involved. :neutral_face:

Only by the recipients of the incessant pestering…
:frowning_face:

Yep, no one stabbing them in the back, metaphorically

Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, and Prince Andrew have done us blokes no favours at all…

Those people did have friends and were welcomed everywhere .

The men you mention did have friends, indeed they were very popular.

Not anymore though…
:009:
People never remember you for the good things that you do…

[quote=“Ripple, post:112, topic:99768, full:true”]

I don’t understand where this conversation is going as none of the people you have mentioned have committed suicide or were friendless
:crazy_face:.

Well, today it was stated in Europe there are more pensioners than teenagers, shut the door on the way out :smiley:

Ah end of discussion then door shut?? - next topic - how about suicide in women??

Rolf Harris he did some good but the other lot what good did they do ?

1 Like

Errrrm … Jim’ll Fix It? That self-centred high order abuser Savile did some great things for some people, so one side of him, the lesser side, was not all bad.

1 Like

Loved the painting by Rolf of The Queen .
But after it all came out I’d bet HRM spat on it and threw it in the dungeon.
It was an amazing portrait.
I remember being on a P&O cruise the ship had an entire art gallery devoted to RH originals …where are they now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sorry Ripple…
:blush:
I was making the point that after it came to light about the awful things Savile and Harris had done - and I think there were a few more blokes either convicted or accused of kiddie fiddling, it didn’t show us blokes in a good light…All tarred with the same brush if you see what I mean and ‘There’s no smoke without fire’ attitude. There would be those who had trangressed in the past and now felt guilty…A good reason to commit suicide don’t you think?

1 Like

Oh Ripple it was awful - she probably hated it even before he was charged .
Alas Rolf was not a good artist .
But he was kind to animals and I liked him on Animal Hospital .

Oh Muddy, that’s not fair…
I was transfixed by what Rolf could do with his big brush…
:blush:

Yes he was pretty good at that !
But he was a crap artist any other way

His portrait of the Queen was too.awful

IMG_1716