Why do I love YouTube?

For the music.Thankfully most record companies think it’s a good idea now and actually encourages sales.We have a blocker so never get ads.

2 Likes

Yes, I watch puppies sometimes for a break and a bit of cheering up, though mostly I watch videos about my hobbies

However, such is the way of t’Net & YouTube that about a week ago I was presented with a video about watch repair, which I watched out of curiosity, and subsequently I’ve been watching quite a few
I have no plans to repair watches myself, but the videos are surprisingly addictive and relaxing

1 Like

I can unfortunately relate.

I am addicted to Youtube. I watch clips of horses, dogs, cats, GOT, Merlin, wildlife, in fact a lot. I have audio books & recently after watching one dash-cam video out of curiosity I now watch a lot of them. Not keen on the abroad ones though, they seem nations of totally bad drivers & have more very bad smashes than here.
I also like the cartoon shorts on there, favourites are Miniscule & Pixar & some of the Sci-fi shorts.

2 Likes

Got hooked on those for a while. Funniest one was the announcer and not the action. 5 min into the chase the car running goes through some heavy traffic, at this point the announcer says “Oh now he’s just trying to get away!” I died laughing what the hell did she think was going on from the beginning. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I watch a lot of You tube from music vids to tv clips and car reviews .

1 Like

Have you watched Simon’s Cat, Tiff? Its illustrated and animated, but very watchable :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try.

I watched hours of camera reviews same with lens. It really helps making an informed decision.

2 Likes

I’ve just watched my first watch repair video :023:

2 Likes

But I can easily spend an hour or two a day watching people like this:

2 Likes

Damn that looks good. Making me hungry. :kissing_heart:

I pay a subscription fee for YT so no AD’s

2 Likes

I haven’t watched it yet, but I’ve seen dozens by this couple*, and hundreds of other YT vids done by similar people.

*it was Minx who put me on to them.

1 Like

Hey DooD!!!

I love that you love that Channel!!!

:026:

3 Likes

Yes, I love Simon’s Cat too. :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t see any ads when watching.

2 Likes

Me neither. Prolly its the AdBlock+ doing it’s job, but I cant say for sure :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

so I’ve googled

youtube in browser

Try it. There are instructions for how to avoid ads.

2 Likes