Why Can’t l Reheat My Chicken?

Chicken soup is supposed to be good for sickness :rofl:

Just an aside but food poisoning related, I’ve just had a yoghurt from the fridge dated 3/3/2022, tasted fine.

Hi

Listen to Art, she is very intelligent and has a lot of Commonsense.

I am a scientist,Art, Summer, Ruthio, Ripple and Morti scare me .

They remind me of some of the ladies I used to employ.

Daily bollockings, I learnt a lot from them.

2 Likes

But swims I’m a pussy cat :cat2: you know that :wink: download (3)

In answer to your question in the “sitting room” thread: I am banned from posting on threads started by that particular member. That is why I am answering the question here, as being off topic isn’t considered quite as big a crime.

1 Like

You were banned from doing that?
You were lucky, I had to ban myself! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes swimmy, l am so intelligent l didn’t know a chicken’s Parson’s Nose wasn’t a sexual, or urinary organ, until today! Thick or what!! :laughing:

1 Like

Re The Parson’s Nose - we always called the tail end of a chicken by this name when I was a kid.

About 30 years ago, I remember visiting St Mary’s Church in Nantwich and I saw the famous “Parson’s Nose” carving on the last misericord in the choir stalls.
Apparently, around 1400 AD, a carpenter had been contracted to provide new choir stalls for the church.
The vicar was either slow to pay the carpenter or did not pay at all.
In retaliation, on the last misericord in the stalls, the carpenter carved a bird with an image of that Vicar’s face with protuberant nose on the bird’s bottom.

I have found a photo of it but the profile of the parson on the bird’s bum is not very clear in this photo - it looked funnier in real life!

3 Likes