Who remembers their very first job?

Thank goodness for the benefit system.

2 Likes

Yes, it is a small world. I used to go for lunch sometimes at the Swiss Centre,with my colleagues. I remember they had a self - service where you could choose from lots of traditional dishes.

2 Likes

What did you Benefit from whilst in your Cell?
more questions than answers…post card please…

How long was your Stretch…?Was you in solitary confinement…?
Was the Tucker good as Uck or Did you not give a uck anyways…?
Did they have to handcuff you this time around?
And last but not least…What benefits did you gain then?

postcard-travel

2 Likes

Dear Mister Auditor,

I bet ya kept every single wage slip yer ever received!

2 Likes

This is why Spitty is a fan of the Spreadsheets! Everything…everything is logged to within an inch of its life. Its gone so far back that he had to draw them in pen, before computers managed to do it! :smile:

2 Likes

Er… so, who’s gonna tell ole Spitty that his surname and initials are on the WWW :047:

2 Likes

Methodical and consistent…not thorough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Spitty can flag it for deletion.

2 Likes

Nice Bike.

Yes I remember my first job.

2 Likes

My father got me a clerk’s job in a government office when I was in high school. It was just for the summer. It went well, but didn’t amount to much.

The thing I remember most about that job is a briefcase a woman, who was also a summer clerk, carried into work every day. Still would love to find a bag like that.

2 Likes

Nowt’ wrong with Spitty. I have logged every single run I have ever done since 1980. Every run, even just training runs have a time, distance and most have a comment recorded. I started recording them in a ledger and then used spreadsheets when computers became the thing.

2 Likes

Logging information is great, yes, and I’m impressed you have been so consistent with it! I just don’t have that patience, or determination to keep it up sadly.

1 Like

I can accept that Pixie, we are not all the same…Horses for courses… :grin:

1 Like

Mornin Foxy, d’ya know, I did 163 paces less yesterday than I did on 20/05/2023.

That’s interestin init.

2 Likes

It’s good to know. :neutral_face:

Our first and last session in a recording studio, amen to that! A right bunch of scruffy gits

We received a few cheques from the PRS believe it or not! :astonished:
It didn’t pay well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning Spitty…
I hope you are not on a downward spiral Spitty. I’ll be keeping a close eye on your future performance… :eye:

You thought you looked cool at the time?

1 Like

Scruffy gits is putting it politely…it was so long ago but we probably thought we oozed street cred.
That was taken in Stratford East London, it doesn’t look like that anymore although I’m sure you know that d00d :wink: :+1: