Who had the bigger film presence?

Here is the ultimate showdown film thread. Answer the previous post…give a legit reason why you decided so then name your next two contestants…

I’ll start it off with two Icons of film:

Bogart or Stallone…which one had a larger presence on the screen?

I wish I could join in because Bogart is one of my all time favourite actors but I’ve never seen a Stallone film :grinning:
My question would have been.Who is sexier? Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn.

I find it hard to believe that you have never seen a Sylvester Stallone movie…Rocky, Rambo, The Expendables, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Tango and Cash, Get Carter, Death Race 2000, Creed, Demolition Man…etc.

Why wouldn’t you believe me? They are not my sort of film.

Stallone has had so many films (almost 200) over the past 50 years that it almost seems statistically impossible to never have seen one of his movies. But you see I’m a cinephile who watches and rewatches all types of movies; good, bad and indifferent. Don’t feel bad. I express the same confusion when the local news persons claim they have never watched a Star Wars Movie yet consider themselves to be entertainment experts.

1 Like

Bogart Every time ….swoon
Bogart & Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina .
Love that film :heart:

I couldn’t answer this question for obvious reasons, so i asked my OH.
He said that in his opinion, while Kelly and Hepburn were both glamorous stylish and intelligent women, he didn’t find either of them sexy in any way.

He did add that he married the only sexy person he ever knew!
I think he’s up to something. :thinking:

For me Spencer Tracy had a huge ‘presence’ on screen.

Audrey Hepburn was like a delicate china doll. She didn’t demonstrate a Sexy Demeanor. Now if you had said Katharine Hepburn I would have given her the nod. Her independence and presence on screen were exceptionally sexy.

I’d therefore have to give the nod to Grace Kelly, even though I agree with Anise that neither one oozed a sexy demeanor. Grace Kelly was just more beautiful IMO.

Next question: Who pulled off The Mechanic better: Charles Bronson or Jason Statham?

I have never seen a Sylvester Stallone film
I have never seen a Star Wars film
Sorry, I have never seen The Mechanic
:confused: