Which countries have you been to?

Baz, you do realise we accept people without passports, don’t you…? :twisted:

I’ve been to other counties, just never abroad on holiday. The French trip we didn’t need a passport for, it was a trip to get French wine etc from a very large supermarket organised by the French ferry company.
Forgot, I have been to the Channel Islands when a kid, so perhaps you do beat me after all.:lol:

Yes, of course I realise :-). One of my best friends, now sadly no longer with us, was Scottish.
Once or twice a year he hitched the trailer up to the car and off he went with the family for a short holiday, returning with the trailer full of all the Scottish food he missed living in England. :wink: :slight_smile:

I’ve been to quite a few countries in Western Europe. GB plus All of what you may call the “main” ones…Haven’t been to Eastern Europe apart from the Czech republic and Turkey. Never been to Finland or Iceland. Would love to see them. Never been to Africa. Been to a few places in Asia but not for long…Hong Kong. Malaysia, Singapore, Bangkok, Thailand, Vietnam, Bali etc.
Only been to Argentina in South America. Have lived in San Francisco twice. Noe Valley and Mission district. Stayed for a few weeks in Seattle. Also lived in London. Been to Canada.

Apart from the above been to every state in Australia as well as Pacific Islands. I feel guilty that I have never been to New Zealand. The one place I most regret no seeing is Ireland.

I’ve been everywhere…

Yes I have heard people away from Scotland do that…its mostly the bread and sausages I think (neither if which I like, bizarrely). You should try and visit at some point - people are always surprised by how green and lush Scotland is. :smiley:

Realspeed sent you to Coventry. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

:044:

Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Greece + a couple of islands, Turkey, South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Japan, Hong Kong, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Russia.

I recall it was black pudding, a kind of sausage that was more like a square of sausage meat – Lorne sausage (just looked it up on google) and of course haggis not forgetting though Malt Whisky.

All the above is now available online, in the days I was writing about there was not as much online shopping. Unfortunately visiting is not possible these days, much too far so too tiring. The old ‘ticker’ isn’t what it used to be. :frowning:

Awww, are you telling me NOW that I have to go and buy my own bloomer?? :shock: :lol:

And yes, everything can be bought online. There is no such thing as fun times anymore :frowning:

Out of all the places I have been to, I never tire of visiting Scotland.

Good to know.

You should come up on Friday… :twisted:

Afraid so, but I’ve found you an appropriately named website. No idea where in Scotland you live but at least I’ve tried! :wink: :slight_smile:

https://scotlandthebread.org/shop/

Personally I neither like shopping in supermarkets or any shop come to that and online shopping I find very boring and uninteresting. :frowning:

No thanks, I will be busy watching England win at Wembley. :lol:

I think most men don’t like shopping really, so that’s understandable.

That website looks interesting - thanks! Its based in the borders which is not exactly my corner shop, heh! But they do online so I’ll have a nosy about and see what they have to offer :smiley:

No, no. :018:…you should come up on Friday so you can help us celebrate :smiley:

Our very first night in Scotland (Borders) back in the early 90’s, was spent here in Borthwick Castle. Sadly, they no longer offer normal holidays, it’s all events and weddings.:cry:

That looks lovely! yes, places like this tend to go where the money is, and they love to add a few extra zero’s to the price if its a wedding or event. Such a shame - but at least you have nice memories of it :smiley: