Which countries have you been to?

Yes, me.

Where havenā€™t I been you mean, too many to listā€¦in my dreams :mrgreen:

Nar, seriously though Iā€™m not that well travelled or rich enough to be able to be.

Florida
Las Vegas
Colorado
Spain
Cyprus

Thats it, and my favourite place of them all is Spain, such a beautiful country

I have been everywhere in the worldā€¦in google maps! :smiley:

Seriously though, I have been on a few package holidays as a kid, but they donā€™t count. I did get spat on by a camel though. Never washed my face for days :smiley:

I like the UK and am quite happy not to fly again

Package holidays and cheesy cruise-liner stop offs donā€™t count.

On a one way ticket, Iā€™ve done Portugal, Scotland, Canada, Australia, Cyprus. :cool:

Iā€™ve never left Blighty

Well I didnā€™t expect that to be beaten, so which fewer places have you been to Tiffany? :wink: :slight_smile:

Jersey
France
Spain
Portugal
Germany

They were OK but always glad to get home again, so glad that we wonā€™t be going anywhere again.

There is always the Isle of Wight and Hayling Island too. :slight_smile:

Just England & France on a day trip by ferry. Never been to Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. Never been to The Isle of Wight or Man or any other island of our coast.:lol:

So many, and most of them without a Passport, as Merchant Seamen usually didnā€™t need to have a passport.

Tramp ships, Tankers & Freighters, used to go, just about, everywhere.

Tanker crews see less and less of the major locations as they, more often, just pick up the end of a pipe way out at sea.

After a couple of years, Merchant Sailors used , often, to make use of the term ā€œPorthole view of the worldā€.

i.e. they stopped going ashore.

Enjoyed a lot of different countries but, the one that made the biggest impression, was Japan!

I think for me it was The Sahara desert.

Well thatā€™s more than me, for a start. :lol:

. . . and me. :smiley:

Oops No. Iā€™ve told a fib.
Back in the late 60ā€™s I went to Malta for about a week or 10 days I think it was.

I couldnā€™t go to France even if I wanted to, no passport. Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland Iā€™ve never visited either.

Maybe with you living in Devon you donā€™t feel the need to travel. Thatā€™s such a nice and interesting county, one that I have visited quite a few times on holidays, when younger. :slight_smile:

Baz, you do realise we accept people without passports, donā€™t youā€¦? :twisted:

Iā€™ve been to other counties, just never abroad on holiday. The French trip we didnā€™t need a passport for, it was a trip to get French wine etc from a very large supermarket organised by the French ferry company.
Forgot, I have been to the Channel Islands when a kid, so perhaps you do beat me after all.:lol:

Yes, of course I realise :-). One of my best friends, now sadly no longer with us, was Scottish.
Once or twice a year he hitched the trailer up to the car and off he went with the family for a short holiday, returning with the trailer full of all the Scottish food he missed living in England. :wink: :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been to quite a few countries in Western Europe. GB plus All of what you may call the ā€œmainā€ onesā€¦Havenā€™t been to Eastern Europe apart from the Czech republic and Turkey. Never been to Finland or Iceland. Would love to see them. Never been to Africa. Been to a few places in Asia but not for longā€¦Hong Kong. Malaysia, Singapore, Bangkok, Thailand, Vietnam, Bali etc.
Only been to Argentina in South America. Have lived in San Francisco twice. Noe Valley and Mission district. Stayed for a few weeks in Seattle. Also lived in London. Been to Canada.

Apart from the above been to every state in Australia as well as Pacific Islands. I feel guilty that I have never been to New Zealand. The one place I most regret no seeing is Ireland.

Iā€™ve been everywhereā€¦

Yes I have heard people away from Scotland do thatā€¦its mostly the bread and sausages I think (neither if which I like, bizarrely). You should try and visit at some point - people are always surprised by how green and lush Scotland is. :smiley:

Realspeed sent you to Coventry. :lol::lol: