Where Does Our Energy Go When We Die?

Guilty as charged :lol:.

Bratti, you are carrying an important torch, and address in another thread, but is that which we can’t prove empirically (so far) any less worth of contemplation?

Not at all!

How do you know anybody knows anything about what
they think nobody knows about anything?

Regards    Donkeyman!

Me too, donkeyman. :slight_smile:

I personally believe our spirit energy goes off somewhere, and the empty shell of the body feeds other creatures, and is gradually recycled.

That’s my own view anyway. :slight_smile:

Thanks for putting that up Mups. I was going to post Aaron Freeman’s “funeral piece” but thought it a bit sentimental on its own. It goes much better with the other information. The last bit makes me smile - “According to the law of the conservation of energy, not a bit of you is gone; you’re just less orderly.”

Putting what up, Aerolor, did you mean the link?

Thank you anyway. :slight_smile:

Yes the link Mups with the piece about needing a physicist at the funeral (A. Freeman)

Sounds cool Aerolor!
Regards Donkeyman!

Excellent read Mups. Thanks.

I believe the same thing. I think the reason why I added the part about quantum physics is because there are so many life processes that are happening all the time that we don’t see or understand but just because we don’t understand them, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Yes! You are right. Plus the way I worded my OP sounded a tad on the arrogant side. I didn’t mean to sound like I have all the answers cause I don’t. :lol:

Check. :mrgreen:

As do I and it’s ok that’s others disagree.

It was excellent. I loved it.
Thank you. I bookmarked Aaron Freeman’s website. :023:

Absolutely!.

Not the faintest idea about our energy or where it goes when we no longer need it.

However, I do hope that if at the end of the day mine is in credit my next of kin can get a refund! :slight_smile:

I  also  enjoyed  playing  with the  educated  section  ot  society
Bratti,  and  found  your  good  manners  extraordinary  considering
that  we  are  on  the  OFF!

Best Regards Donkeyman!

Really?
Awww… thank you !:mrgreen::blush:

If any of you haven’t read it, go up to Mups’ link and be sure to read the Aaron Freeman excerpt down at the bottom.

Fabulous share, Mups!

Ta muchly. :smiley:

Done!
Thanks for the reminder, well worth a read, thanks Mups :023:

This is a great link also.

Here’s another great read

I’ll take a look too Mups. :cool: Work is in the way at the moment though :frowning:

1 Like

If one accepts the law of conservation of energy , i.e. that it can neither be created nor destroyed but is simply in a state of constant change then we must concede that we, human beings, are effectively just a temporary form made from that giant energy Lego set.

Once we accept this then the notion of death is somewhat of a misnomer. The castle built of Lego does not “die” when the child comes along to dismantle it in order to build a model car from the same bricks. Nothing has “died”. Only FORM has changed.

If we are able to accept this then it follows that we have all been here since the beginning of the universe. Our energy has always been here but we’ve simply existed in other forms up until this point.

Death then is in fact nothing of the sort. It’s just the next iteration of form.

The crux of course is the issue of whether there exists something other than this universal energy. If so then what is it and where does it go when our bodily energy dissipates back to its prima materia form? We are talking about the “vitality” or “spark of life” or "soul.

There is much to read and study in this respect and the material covers many diverse religions and creeds.

The works of Annie Bessant are quite interesting on this topic.

Wow Realist.
That’s a great post and is exactly how I view this topic.
Well summarized.

Depak Chopra and Wayne Dyer have some good information about this topic and do a great job combining science and spirituality together.