Where Does Our Energy Go When We Die?

Some people get confused about the fact that we are made from pure energy but everything in life is made up from it. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed so it never disappears. It just changes form.

The human body is 99% made from atoms of hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen.
In quantum physics studying the atom even further, there is merely just waves of energy.
Energy. This energy can be measured but not seen by the naked eye.

Every cell in our body is made up of these atoms that are continuously giving off and absorbing light and energy at all times so every cell in our body is giving off 1.4 volts of energy. Multiply that by the number of cells in the body (50 trillion) and you get a total of 700 trillion volts of electricity. The Chinese call this energy Chi. This energy can also be measured.

Since energy cannot be destroyed, then where does this energy go when we die?

1 Like

Two answer to that.
One that most will agree with, one that most will argue with.
Neither will be proven .

Thought for today. .
I’m taking my energy with me.

I don’t think you have a choice :lol:

So I take it nobody believes in science or quantum physics.
Perhaps it’s too advanced :102:
Maybe I need a science forum for this stuff.

Hopefully we will get to experience it thought in some fashion.

LOL, I don’t think I’ve ever seen the answer to the big question put it in a nutshell so perfectly, PD! Brilliant!

pushing up daisies

Dissipated as heat as the body cools I think.

BTW, a Volt is not a measure of energy. Maybe you mean eV ?

I don’t know but I could do with some energy right now.

Anyone spare some?

Bratti this is all too complex for me but I LL follow the thread with interest

Ok I’ll go with that. It’s dissipated as heat BUT isn’t heat considered energy? So we are back to where does this heat energy go?

Bratti :-D, your topic is fascinating, not so much as what happens to us when we die, but how electricity explains so much about how we live. The symphony of the cells in our bodies is purely dependent on the fact that electricity is conducted between them. It’s an extraordinary design!

An interesting fact about the powerhouse of the cells, the mitochondria, is that as they are converting nutrients and oxygen into the ATP, the form of energy the body uses to function, they can reach more than 120 F (about 50 C).

On a little side note, units for the body’s voltage should be in millivolts instead of volts :wink:

I can spare some. Sending it your way now. :mrgreen:

Yes you are right. It’s all converted in the mitochondria of the cell into ATP and yes it should have read m volts . Check.
Thank you for correcting me.

Absolutely wrong. A human body is purely a converter. Whatever you drink be it wine beer or even soft drinks it all comes out as water (urine). As for food we all know how that comes out like !!!

Raising the temperature of the surroundings.

There are no answers because nobody knows.

The End :lol:

Absolutely Ruthio :shock:

Unless Bratti was asking her question to the dead people on this forum (of which there may be some) :lol:

How do you know nobody knows?

Because you could only know if you were dead. And then we can’t speak anyway.