Where can I dispose of an old fridge?

Has she frozen you out again OGF? :lol:

It’s that bad Longdogs I’ve got frostbite in the trossachs…:shock:

Nasty! :shock:

She’s given him the cold shoulder I expect. :wink:

:lol::lol:

If the fridge is Frigid, don’t check if the light comes on when the door is opened, it doesn’t matter anyway.:-):wink:

I’m always checking my fridge for dates. :lol:

Someone in our road had a freezer picked up. We sang 'Freezer jolly good fellow’ to those who collected it.

:081::043:

Was there a musical instrument inside mart?

Then you could have sung “Freezer jolly good cello”…:-D:-D:-D

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Or…:-p If it was one of those American style fridges with a jelly inside, they could have sung ‘Freezer jolly good Jello’

:wink:

:044:

I love jelly by the way…:smiley:

Me too. It must be jelly cause jam don’t shake like that. :lol:

The tips ( ie recycling centres ) will be opening soon I never for the life of me understand why they were closed . It pretty easy to keep social distancing in the tip .
There has been an increase of flytipping because of this shutdown .

I hope the large item collection service starts up soon as I want to get rid of one of my sofas from the lounge. Its pointless having it as not a soul has visited in the last six weeks.

The collection service will start up as soon as the lost souls start visiting again. You’ll have them standing around in the lounge wondering what happened to the sofa. :wink:

:lol:

You can haul it away if its totally abandoned.

Sam not so here in the UK without permission, only the local council can do that if notified via a complaint etc
Welcome to the UK forum.
Arrange for delivery and collection of “white goods” from the retailer is our best option