When did you last move home?

Flippin heck Wendy, that’s even more than us :surprised: (A quick count indicates 7 times) We moved here 7th. May 2004 and there’s one more move in the pipeline but don’t know when.

Last move we made was in 1966, we’re still here too. :slight_smile:

What a prawn :blush: of course we’re still here, it was our last move, . . . stupid, stupid, stupid, . . gawwd, another blonde moment. :lol:

As you all know, were going through it at the moment and moving on 30th of this month. It’s quite exciting but also a bit un-nerving moving to a strange house. :slight_smile:

Have you seen who your new neighbours will be, Alicat?

No, not yet Mags, but I know next doors have got a Jack Russell, that should be interesting with my little Asti (mini Schnauzer). It’s one of those Parson Jack Russells which are bigger than the normal JR’s, I was bitten on the leg by one earlier in the year :100: So I hope it’s going to be a friendly one. Asti’s never had a dog living next door to her before, she’s very territorial. Luckily there’s a fence in between the gardens.

I know the woman well that lives across the road from us, we used to work together, plus I know a couple more of people that live up the road, so not too bad. :slight_smile:

Yes that did make me smile, how could you get out of that hole ? well you could have said you moved in 1966 but were not able to sell the previous house so decided to keep it as your ‘other’ home and you live there now:lol:

Don’t think you’d get away with it 'tho :lol:

Altrnatively you could have just clicked ‘edit’ - or did you leave it too late ?

Lol, Losos, thank God for Edit: it is available, I think, for at least 24 hours after posting. I use it a lot…:blush: :mrgreen:

Moved here in 1996, but very nearly moved in 2007, staying put for the time being :slight_smile:

So do I :blush: some forums only giv you an hour or two but I think Azz has allowed us 24 hours here (Because of our age no doubt :lol:)

He’s definitely trying to tell us something! :lol:

:005: :005: :005: Bless him!!

[FONT=“Century Gothic”][SIZE=“3”]Moved here summer 2001 and hope to move by Sept/Oct this year.[/SIZE][/FONT]

17 years come March and no intention of moving yet----but when we get to 60 we have talked about selling up and renting.

No kids to leave this pile to so why not??

Or you could just travel country to country - a year here a year there :slight_smile:

Spring and summer here ,Autumn in Italy and winter(ours) in India??

now that does sound good

I’d love to travel again - I want to spend a year in Australia, another in the US perhaps, then a few more exotic places :lol:

Lived here for 8 years, lived in this is my 14th home, have lived abroad too.

We have lived in this house for 20 years since marrying my 2nd husband …As a Child we moved loads with my parents I think they had itchy feet from Birth till I married my first husband we moved 17 times and between 1st and second husband 1 home and 1 home with first hubby for 10 years so in total 20 homes in all… Couldn’t move again though love it here till they carry me away…

Having moved home 6 times(job to blame) in 10yrs we moved here in 1970 and like others will only move out when the box calls for me.
I love the Lake District and despite having had numerous chances to move we remained here.