What's your favorite time of day/night?

As my schedule changes, my favorite time changes. Right now, I like the time right after the witching hour. Midnight. Things start to slow down. It starts to get real quiet. Most of the bustle of the day is over. It feels the most calm and peaceful from about that time.

What’s your favorite time of day or night?

1 Like

Depends what I’m up to :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
No… seriously, many a true word spoken in jest. I’m not big on favourites in general but I’m going to say early in the morning when I first get up. It’s time for peace, quiet and a little reflection before the day starts in earnest.
Oh, and three strong coffees :+1:

3 Likes

i usually brew up by 5am and lie in bed for an hour with the window open, so peacefull

1 Like

I’m useless at night. I love the early morning and enjoy an hour or two of quietness around me.

1 Like

Definitely early morning. I get up at 0500 all through the year . I walk my dogs and it’s lovely and peaceful, nobody else around .

2 Likes

DITTO ! :owl: :owl:

1 Like

I love the early summer mornings. In the summer I’m usually up at six or sometimes as soon as it gets light and out for a walk or jog. All alone in the countryside with just birdsong for company. I feel like I’m the only person alive in the world, and I either think about stuff, or just let my mind wander. Proper solitude…In the past I have experienced some truly amazing mornings.

Mine is 6pm,i lock the front door and pour myself a glass of red wine with lemonade.

1 Like

Bed Time.

1 Like

Ditto Susie.

1 Like

10.30 a.m. week days for the Pop Master quiz on Greatest Hits radio, with Ken Bruce. Unless I am out that is.

1 Like

Middle of summer, about 4am when the sunrise wakes me. I can choose to turn over and go back to sleep, or get up!

1 Like

4 am is when I take the dog out because she doesn’t like the summer heat.Unfortunately she likes to go out in the winter at the same time now too.

3 Likes

I like both day and night for different reasons. Day time I the Summer is everything. I would say early afternoon on a Summer day.

1 Like