What's the most important thing you'd miss if you lost your phone?

I’d miss the bus most likely. The ‘UK Bus Checker’ app lets me know real-time when a bus will arrive at a bus stop.

2 Likes

I take my take my photographs monthly with a new batch each monthly. I then use them on my Tetabite as copies. So far the Taeabyte has huge spare available and I have another two units so far available…

1 Like

The phone…

1 Like

What chaos would follow if the world Wi Fi and data went down . Nothing would work . The world would literally collapse

I must back up my contacts because I have no numbers stored in my brain . Thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

@Bretrick Like you, my mobile phone is just a standard non smart job from Nokia, but I would miss my music micro-SD card when I’m out and about, as I rely on my music files in my ears to keep me entertained when shopping etc.

1 Like

@Eliza that made me chuckle. I keep getting links to follow on my clamshell phone which doesn’t connect to the internet. I tried to follow the links on my laptop but I think the links need android and not widows…The NHS and others ask for surveys on how well they did, I hate doing texting with fiddly little buttons and fat fingers, so I don’t even try. My family insist that I take my phone with me when I go out walking but I sometimes forget. The only phone numbers on it are family and friends, my barber and green flag…Who are now redundant due to the demise of my motor…
All my internet work is done on this laptop…When I’m sat comfy and warm on my favourite sofa…

2 Likes

Hi

An update.

My phone
https://www.gsmarena.com/doogee_s99-12128.php
I also have a case for it
It has already saved me £20 in electricity costs.

The 13 year old geek is back on Sunday with Mum, who is cleaning, to install some more things.

She is doing it as part of a school project and getting mega marks for it, as well as getting loads of donations for apps and hardware.

She will go far.

She still thinks that I am a dinosaur however.

1 Like

the sat-nav…google Maps is great.

2 Likes