What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Off the top of my head, the most daring thing I’ve done is to move away from the place I grew up and where all my family lived.

What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?

2 Likes

Make a speech to an audience of adults …

1 Like

Jumped off the cliff into the sea in Sidari

3 Likes

Visiting chat sites.

5 Likes

Here you are, so congrats to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

I had to tell the wife she was wrong about something.

7 Likes

There is sometimes a hair width fine line between being brave and being foolish. I’m wondering which way you were leaning. :wink:

5 Likes

Rock climbing possibly. Or my father giving me the belt…:frowning:

1 Like

Probably both. :grinning:

1 Like

Some people would say riding looking after horses, but to me that was normal.

Maisy & me.

5 Likes

Posing naked for a photograph at the top of a mountain, the frightening experience of expecting someone coming round the corner at any minute. fortunately it was so remote and nobody came, but so daring, exciting and spine-tingling…Best to not make a habit of it though… :009:

1 Like

Zip wire over Niagara Falls. I’m proud of myself because I’m terrified of heights.

4 Likes

Trying my husbands home made beef stew. :scream: :rofl:.

1 Like

The ascending corridor within the pyramid of Khufu.
I didn’t feel the least bit daring as I paid my entrance fee but was I in for a suprise. I’ve never felt particularly claustrophobic before but was I in for an experience.

It was totally irrational but I seriously had to keep my head together. The feeling that something that had stood solid for thousands of years would suddenly implode just because I was in it was almost overwhelming.

Still, I pushed on and was glad I did. Oddly enough I still feel slightly claustrophobic about certain things since that visit…who knows what goes in in our minds.

5 Likes

I felt claustrophobic just looking at the pictures! :icon_eek:

2 Likes

Precisely!
And the air was a weird kind of stale, this was about thirty years ago and the entrance/exit type system was practically non existent, not much in the way of health and safety.

Still, it was an an amazing experience and I’d heartily recommend a visit :+1:

3 Likes

Coming to Australia.Everyone said she’s only after your money.I wasn’t worried though,I didn’t have any.

2 Likes