What's on your pizza?

Make dough in advance, freeze and use with leftovers when you don’t fancy cooking.

3 Likes

Thanks Maree!

To be honest cold proving the dough wouldn’t have even crossed my mind… I’ll give it a go :+1:

2 Likes

That does sound fun - and a great idea to cater for lots of guests - a pizza party :+1: :sunglasses::tada::pizza::pizza::pizza:

2 Likes

I might steal that idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is fun, and easy to do.

If you’ve done your dough and pizza sauce in in advance, all you have to do is assemble just before you cook them. A nice big bowl of salad, and some coleslaw and you’re done

It’s casual eating and very relaxed

Hi

I like these, really easy to make and I tend to be random with the toppings, whatever I have plus olives

5 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I didn’t realize that pizza could be done in an air fryer. Now I have one more reason to get an air fryer.

1 Like

Whoa! I completely missed this…! Thanks @swimfeeders I’ll have a go at this over the next couple of days :+1:

Margherita pizza
That air fry pizza looks great .
Recently bought a ninja air fryer, so far I’ve managed a cheese and tom toastie

Nicest one I’ve had in a while was called “ absolute banger” from Iceland it had hot dogs stuffed in the crust … limited edition so can’t get it now

With pizza? Sounds a strange combination - but I won’t knock it until I’ve tried it!!

1 Like

I don’t own an air fryer - but will try this in the oven - sounds tasty.

My favourite topping is passata with Ham, Pineaapple, Mushroom and Gruyere cheese.

1 Like

Ooh I’m glad I’m amongst the “pineapple on pizza is ok” gang, as my favourite toppings on a margherita are red onions and pineapple with a drizzle of basil oil.

I’ve never made one from scratch myself though. All the home made ones on here look amazing :yum::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I love gruyere cheese in a Croque Madame. There’s something wonderfully tangy about it

ETA: No ham in mine of course

1 Like

Stop it - I’m drooling on my keyboard!!

Artichoke

You go too far sir!

We’re cooking a homemade curry with diced chicken, ginger, garlic and a slightly overpriced Karachi blend of curry powder from Borough Market.
No artichokes involved.

2 Likes

To go on a pizza???

Ooop!
Wrong thread entirely, multi tasking is not one of my strong points.
Having said that I suppose a curry pizza is a possibility although I don’t think that I’d be too keen.

1 Like