What's on Netflix

I had a look at this, I thought it was the British band aid documentary until I saw Lionel Ritchie…hello?

1 Like

The good thing is that I managed to migrate my netflix sub to my TV package today so it’s now “free” as part of that monthly payment with my internet, although I have adverts, but that is better than shelling out each month when they have no decent new content.

We’ve watched two episodes of this and it’s getting tedious.

Not a Stranger.

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but I have just finished The Four Seasons series. Its a quiet series but I enjoyed it very much.

I don’t like men kissing so I look away but it only happens occasionally. I vaguely remember seeing an Alan Alda film on which it is based.

1 Like

so someone recommended this as it’s gone a bit viral

I watched this series recently, yes, quite enjoyable, different.

Just started watching Three Body Problem, yet to see how this pans out.

I enjoyed that very much, very clever.

1 Like

The Doll … I’m enjoying it. Thanks @AnnieS

1 Like