Yes, that happens to me! ![]()
We started watching Everwood last night, never heard of it before, it moves along at a nice pace, a little bit dated but not bad. Another 88 episodes to go!
I gave up Everwood after four episodes.
Watched a movie or two, now watching Upstairs Downstairs (2010) featuring the delightful Keeley Hawes as Lady of the house.
Upstairs Downstairs (2010) Is excellent, but doesn’t last long. I get the feeling it was cut short.
Currently watching …
Summer of '36
I am watching My Brilliant Career based on the Miles Franklin novel. it is excellent.
Just finished The Survivors set in Tassie and based on Jane Harper’s novel, it was very good too. The scenery is wonderful too.
Enjoying some Nordic Noir, a two hour film called The Secret Woman.
I have to say that I am thinking of shutting my account. It’s not worth the monthly sub.
Apparently it’s easy to close your account, stop paying, then reopen it again up to two years later. They save your viewing history.
I read you can pause for only two months
I don’t think that is true I still get emails from Stan begging me to rejoin. I’d say the worst is a new password
I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Netflix documentary “The greatest night in pop” about the making of the song “We are the World” inspired by Bob Geldof’s Band Aid.
It was a marvellous trip down memory lane for me, great 80s artists altogether, seeing them all in an “ordinary” different way, behind the scenes. Great decade for music! ![]()
I had a look at this, I thought it was the British band aid documentary until I saw Lionel Ritchie…hello?
The good thing is that I managed to migrate my netflix sub to my TV package today so it’s now “free” as part of that monthly payment with my internet, although I have adverts, but that is better than shelling out each month when they have no decent new content.
Not sure if I have mentioned this before but I have just finished The Four Seasons series. Its a quiet series but I enjoyed it very much.
I don’t like men kissing so I look away but it only happens occasionally. I vaguely remember seeing an Alan Alda film on which it is based.
I watched this series recently, yes, quite enjoyable, different.
Just started watching Three Body Problem, yet to see how this pans out.
I enjoyed that very much, very clever.