What would you like to grow in your garden?

I would love to grow Caesar Salad. Cut off a stalk and voila, all the ingredients there on one branch.
Nonsensical yes. :man_shrugging:

not so much in the garden but in the greenhouse veg wise

and in the garden more budlia plants for the butterflies

3 years ago put in some apple trees and now have fresh apples to eat

3 Likes

More Trees ,but ive only room for one more .

1 Like

@Bretrick One of those Magical Money Trees :+1::wink::clap::grin:

1 Like

I would like to grow a few more evergreens, to give more colour and interest during the Winter months here in U.K.

I had an old overgrown Leylandii hedge removed in the Winter - it was 30 foot long and 4 foot deep. The space it occupied is now a whole new flower border of bare earth, with a 6 foot tall boundary fence behind it,
It is beside my patio and in direct view from my sitting room patio doors, so I would like to choose my planting scheme for some colour and interest throughout the year -
So if any of you Green-fingered folk have any ideas for a planting scheme, I’d be glad to hear them.
It is a fairly sunny spot, facing South East and gets the morning sun plus the afternoon sun shines on the flowerbed from the front of the house, through the gap between the fence and the side of the house.

1 Like

Zinnia , grown from seeds last from june upto frost , in a multitude of colours and heights…

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea, Eliza - I’ve just looked at some pics of Zinnia - they are very bright and colourful.

1 Like

Lots of things but mainly gum trees.So many of our neighbours are cutting theirs down.It’s not easy though,many are prone to disease and when they reach a decent size every one likes to eat them.

1 Like

I would love a Mediterranean Garden, especially the fern and palm trees,:palm_tree: but the north coast of Scotland is far too cold. :cloud_with_rain::snowflake: :cry:

1 Like