What would you do if Social network sites no longer existed?

You do surprise me OGF you seem an outgoing sort of chap.Whatabout all your old running mates?Don’t you ever meet up?

1 Like

If the social networks were no longer functioning, I’d do just what I used to do. Call friends, go to lunch, pick up my phone for a short catch up chat with several of my buddies. Go to the library. Volunteer at the local historical assn, do a daily walk in the park…oh wait.
I’m still filling my days doing all of the above. So, I’d be doing crosswords this evening. Lots to do fill my time, always.

3 Likes

I would just go on Youtube, or Ebay, and leave lots of negative feedback :rofl:

2 Likes

Gosh Foxy!
I’m a bit taken aback by your post too, chin up fella!!! :+1:

1 Like

Foxy is made from stern stuff, he’s done the hard bit and, as a bonus, he’s from Doncaster

1 Like

Doncaster?
We all have our crosses to bear :wink::+1:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Happy to have found this place

juste the way it used to be - libraries ; newspapers ; clubs ; pubs ; onoly wall phones in buildings!! yea!!!

2 Likes

It would save a bit of the electric & I’d read more & watch more TV & probably go out for walks more in the better weather.

4 Likes

Wind people up face to face :laughing:

1 Like

Yea indeed, and my first mobile phone was perfectly adequate!

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: How to navigate a thread without scrolling so much?

Attempt to get my life back on track. While I still have one that is. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

EZ, by your own admission, you are rather old, good to see you are aware :icon_wink:

2 Likes

good to be old and having a good old faff

1 Like

No Social Network = GET MORE WORK DONE!!!

3 Likes

Rather old? Waaay past rather old. I decided at 70 it was time I retired, 14 years later and I still feel I could be working but unfortunately my better half ( a mere 80) tells me if I get a job she will leave me, Hmmm tough decision. :wink:

1 Like

OMG, at the start, most Birds would have left, if you refused to get a job, Geezers just can’t win.

1 Like

That’s an easy question for me to answer - decorate the house from top to bottom!

1 Like

As above, I’d read more & watch more binge series on TV or DVD

1 Like