What will you be having for breakfast?

It is Saturday morning , no work today.
A slap up brekkie of scrambled eggs with a little crushed garlic, cracked black pepper, grated vintage cheese, lightly fried tomato,
on wholemeal toast spread with real butter and vegemite. coffee.

1 Like

Crumpets with Butter and Jam

2 Likes

I just have coffee & a cereal bar, can’t be bothered to cook. :grinning:

2 Likes

Probably scrambled egg and toast, orange juice and yet more coffee. We’re running a bit low on supplies so it’s a trip to town today. That means something a bit more lavish to start the day over the rainy bank holiday weekend…:drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m trying to continue my low-sodium + low-cholesterol diet, so I had muesli with yogurt this morning, as usual.

1 Like

Porridge with grapes.

2 Likes

Just tea for me,if i eat before midday it makes me feel ill.

2 Likes

Bacon butty & coffee for me.

2 Likes

Friday Saturday and Sunday I do not work so like yesterday morning had Salmon scrambed eggs and grilled plum tomoatoes really enjoyed it.
Did not like Salmon before oddly enough however I think my tastes have changed as I have aged, and I also now get three at least portions of oily fish into my diet a week.

2 Likes

I don’t eat as much salmon as I’d like, because I’m not very good at cooking it! My brother used a Foreman Grill … works well.

1 Like

@d00d Have a look at this link I mostly fry mine but on occasion do in the paper How to cook salmon - BBC Food

1 Like

Thanks … I have tried those methods but not as good as a foreman grill … it allows any water to escape, cooks it right through without overcooking it, charring the outsides slightly. The ultimate way to cook salmon is till it flakes but the flakes don’t stick together again.

Is that boring perfectionist.

1 Like

Vodka…mixed with Dr. McGillicuddy’s intense Butterscotch and Walmart’s Twist Up over ice.

Food is really unnecessary…just calories.

2 Likes

My breakfast years ago.
Liquid breakfast. :grinning:

1 Like

Had you ever heard of Fanny Cradock and her husband Johnny?

1 Like
1 Like

May all your doughnuts turn out like fannies

and the innocent wonder what’s going through peoples minds.

2 Likes

Growing up in Tasmania in the 60s, that odd ball couple never appeared on Tassie TV. :crazy_face:

1 Like

cant make this one out…as in, is it an older or younger Fanny?