What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

Not really weird but I make my own Peanut Butter and occasionally add Chilli Powder for a kick.

3 Likes

I love peanut butter to bits… When I was a kid I could never get my head around the peanut butter and jelly sandwich combination.

Sod Sesame Street!

2 Likes

I have been addicted to Peanut Butter all my life. So great to make my own, much cheaper as well.

2 Likes

I love coffee and cake to be followed by a beer not long afterwards.

2 Likes

Banana and brown sauce sandwich :open_mouth:

1 Like

That combination would be what many would call weird :smiley:

My hubby liked Jam Sandwiches with Cheese and Onion Crisps he use to pack himself out with that for work …

1 Like

Blimey…I vaguely remember packets of crisps with a little blue twist of paper with salt inside.

Staying on topic I’ll eat crisps with almost everything… don’t get me started on olives.

Mango and peanut butter is delicious :yum:

Interesting. Though I do not like Mango so I will not give it a taste. :slightly_smiling_face:

Peanut butter and spaghetti noodles with a pinch of salt, chili flakes.

It’s the main ingredients in Thai peanut pasta.

Well you are not the first to say that Bretrick,and you won`t be the last.

1 Like

For breakfast - cheese and jam on my toast or roll. I sometimes get strange looks in hotels when eating this combo.
And this time of the year - strawberries and asparagus together. Cooked of course.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say enjoy, but I did once eat fishfingers and custard with my son on the official Fishfingers and Custard Day in tribute to Dr Who!

It wasn’t as awful as you might expect :scream:

1 Like

@Bretrick I have recently lost my appetite for standard cheese toasties, but I now enjoy my English toasted teacakes with a cheese filling after toasting followed by a swift nuking after adding the Red Leicester :+1:

1 Like

I like peanut butter and cheese sandwiches

2 Likes

Defo… love peanut butter to bits!

1 Like

Marmite and orange loaf.

The orange makes all the difference, I just cut out the salt.

1 Like

Avocado :avocado: mashed with brown sugar

2 Likes

I like both those ingredients, never combined them though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds like it could be a good mix. :slightly_smiling_face: